FG License: I have an Ultimate Licence.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard / GMT-5.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available from 5pm to 5 am every day except Saturdays. I am not picky so long as it's within this range. Weekly or Bi-Weekly is preferred.
Term: LF Short to Mid, but if I click with your group, I'm down for anything.
Voice: I have a good headset and an okay studio mic. I am willing to use whatever voice software is required.
Game System Preferred: PF1E (but I'm not picky. I'll learn if you're willing to teach.)
Game System Experience: D&D 3.5, PF1E, and Starfinder. I am willing to learn PF2E or 5e (I have some experience with 5e due to Solasta: Crown of the Magister.).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have never used Fantasy Grounds as a player, but I ran a weekly game using it for over a year and then another game lasting a few months, also weekly.
Character Type Preferred: I'm down to play most things that are not druids. I have one character idea I have wanted to play for years... You'll probably say no, but that's okay.
About me: I'm looking for a nice blend of roleplay and combat. I don't mind too much if it leans one way or the other, but sometimes I want to talk with the dudebro, and sometimes I want to punch the dudebro. I enjoy serious games as well as jokey games, but I prefer games where there are jokes that are played straight and dry, then nested in the middle of a big old pile of serious ones. As an example, in my homebrew setting you have goblins which are literally just the internet cute shortstak goblins, that's the joke, but built off of that is an ancient history starting with them being mutated elves intended to be used for breeding armies very quickly. They escaped from captivity and are now nomadic free-loving hippy types with potent psionic abilities that bond them to nature, with most in the service to a Goddess of Spring and New Life (Which explains their horny, see?). That's my sense of humor, something very silly or just strange wearing a very serious hat.

I prefer not to talk about real-life politics, religion, and current events. I am here at the table for escapism. I am, however, fine dealing with those subjects as parts of the game. Alagory is fine. Players screaming at each other is not.

I should mention that I am autistic. I'm not one of the screamers or hyper-obsessives, but I do have difficulty understanding what people mean sometimes. I'm 30, so I've put plenty of ranks into Kn Scocial at this point, but I still get things wrong, especially if I had a stressful day. I do my best to be a mature adult in these situations, so please feel free to tell me if I am being a **** or misunderstood something. I won't catch on if you don't do that, and I promise you I am never intentionally trying to be an *******, rude, or make you feel uncomfortable. I am also a little slow to warm up to other people and can come across as cold while I try to work out the social dynamics. I promise I'm not trying to dismiss your feelings, I'm trying to learn how you express them so I can reciprocate. I didn't take Social Cues at first level, okay? :P

I am also trans and would prefer an LGBT+ friendly group. I normally make use of a voice changer for this reason, but I am fine disabling it if it bothers the group (as in recent years, I don't seem to need it to be referred to and thought of correctly.). This also means I can try to set up a unique voice for my character to make it more clear when I am IC and OOC if you like.

If you've gotten this far... Here's that one kinda dumb character idea I've had for a few years. I want to play a dragon. A wimpy, scrawny, dumb dragon by dragon standards. I'm okay with them having stats on par with the base races for this purpose. I'm even okay with them lacking all spellcasting. the only requirements I need for the idea are: Actually a proper true-dragon, young adult age category, and access to polymorph. I don't even care if they can fly all that well. That's besides the point. The idea is this is a nerd dragon, the dragon who hoarded books and painted wargaming miniatures to play against themselves since no one would hang out (because dragon). One day, a band of adventurers goes through their lair and not expecting a dragon, the party Wizard elects to distract them and, spying their collection of arcane books, starts talking science. Eventually, the wizard gets to the subject of half dragons and this exchange occurs "Realy? We can interbreed with anything?" "Well, anything corporeal. Yes." "Can I see the paper on that? That's fassenating." "Oh... It's not... formally proven. It's simply that we've seen half-dragon well, everything. Over the ages." "Well, that's no good. Someone needs to write it down, or it's not science! What if it's everything except for members of the order Marsupialia? If we're truly universally compatible, this could revolutionize medical and alchemical practices!" Long story short, said dragon and wizard are now working out of their lair to write that paper.

The idea is the dragon disguises themselves as a bard, does the usual flirt with the tavern wench thing, and has their lair set up to provide homes for their partners and kids. I don't want to do ERP, I'm fine with this fading to black or just being a thing that occurs in the background. But the idea is the PC will appear to be the usual horny bard, but over time the party could learn they're actually a dragon trying to do legitimate science to prove an old hypothesis. Meaning it's less "Yes, hot lady! Time for the old in-out!" and more *Opens copy of the bestiary* "Nope... Sun Elf is not checked off yet... Ugh..." *inhales* "For science..."