DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Digital token Kickstarter - many color tokens for $1!

There's a Kickstarter running (currently 28 days to go) that will provide many, many digital tokens that can be used in Fantasy Grounds. I backed their previous KS that produced monochrome tokens and they were very good quality - great value for the price, and this KS looks to be even better.

Find it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ns/description

Note: the author mentions: "...the art created for the tokens are 100% created from MidJourney an AI generated app." So if you have an issue with AI generated art please ignore this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Pretty cool, thanks!
    $1 gets you 100+ stretch tokens
    A $2 add-on ($3 total)_gets you an additional 800 (b&w?) tokens from his previous KS.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; February 8th, 2023 at 15:24.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Nice.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The tokens look amazing. I can definitely use them in my campaign. I'm in!

10 minutes left on this already funded kickstarter.

Thread Information