I’m in the process of making my first ever DND character! A Kenku named Bug! Also known as Lil B. He goes by he/they, and cannot speak. He only says "Caw" and communicates using pantamime and perhaps a bit of sign language, he's super animated and jovial, using cheap magic tricks to make people smile and laugh. He's most likely a bard, but instead of singing or using an instrument, he acts! Aka, he uses pantomime to convey his spells. His goal is to prove to the gods that not all Kenku are thieves and scoundrels, and that they are worthy of their wings. He’s merciful and refuses to kill a living creature unless he has no other choice, so he’s mostly going to be a support, but might do some damage.

I’d really adore using Bug, and I’d like to find a campaign or DM/Group that’s willing to play with him! I have a ton of ideas for a campaign, in fact, here are a few:

1. All the players, including Bug, hail from an orphanage in a human town(obviously you don’t have to be human, maybe a lot of non-humans are abandoned there). They’re fresh off the bat and looking to gain some money, so they start taking various jobs until they stumble upon one particular job that peaks their interest and they wind up in shenanigans.

2. An all non-human party winds up finding themselves in a strange and new world that are full of humans and other beasts and creatures they’ve never seen(still set in a fantasy realm), their goal is to go back home, but how do they get back?

3. Purely just a hecking heap of adventure! The group is tasked with finding a specific set of magical items, and whoopsie Daisy, it turns out their benefactor is the BBEG and is now using said items for world domination. So now they go on an epic quest gathering more items and spells to use against the BBEG in hopes of bringing them down.

I’d like to do this over Discord VC and I’d love to hear your ideas as well! I think it’d be really cool as well to have some kind of a gaming function but that isn’t necessarily needed, I just really love animals. Anyways, please contact me if you’re interested!