DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    It looks like EMP is not taken into consideration anymore in the skills, it is set to Zero whatever score you have in EMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    It looks like EMP is not taken into consideration anymore in the skills, it is set to Zero whatever score you have in EMP.
    Thanks for reporting,

What are your steps to recreate? Are you using the character wizard? If using the Wizard it should all be set appropriately.

Current EMP is set via Current Humanity, so make sure your Current HUM is set right; and your current Emp should be set right. Max Emp should be setting your Max HUM.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Thanks for reporting,

What are your steps to recreate? Are you using the character wizard? If using the Wizard it should all be set appropriately.

Current EMP is set via Current Humanity, so make sure your Current HUM is set right; and your current Emp should be set right. Max Emp should be setting your Max HUM.
    Thank you, indeed I was creating a character manually to prepare pre-generated characters for a module and its humanity max was set but not the current score.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Thank you, indeed I was creating a character manually to prepare pre-generated characters for a module and its humanity max was set but not the current score.
    Ah, that’ll do it! Glad you figured it out!

Not quite sure if this is intended, or a bug. But after character creation I get these red arrows on some of the cyberware entries. Is this an error on my end, or smth intended?
    Screenshot 2023-06-14 171717.png
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Not quite sure if this is intended, or a bug. But after character creation I get these red arrows on some of the cyberware entries. Is this an error on my end, or smth intended?
    Screenshot 2023-06-14 171717.png
    Hi! This is by design.

The tables for Cyberware here use a height-based slot tracking system. So, that arrow row just indicates that the slotted cyberware is using an additional slot.

If more slots are used than the default amount for a location, there’s a darker line to indicate the “overflow”

Hope that makes sense!

Thank you for the quick answer! Makes sense now to me
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

Thank you for the quick answer! Makes sense now to me
    No problem! The "Cyberware" section on the Wiki probably explains it better than I did earlier: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Cyberware-Tab

(Screenshots are of an older version but should still be relevant.)

Some very weird behaviour me an my player noticed during yesterdays session, and I just double checked with the newest patch.
    The PCs have all their armor set up correctly in the character sheet, but it only gets taken into account after I as the GM open up the armor section in CT. Before that armor is just showing zero, and is treated as such in CT.
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 110415.png
    The first set of damage I dealt was before I opened the armor section, full damage went through. Second damage was after I opened up armor in CT, and then it properly takes armor into account. This is also after everything was deleted and re-added to CT.

Some very weird behaviour me an my player noticed during yesterdays session, and I just double checked with the newest patch.
    The PCs have all their armor set up correctly in the character sheet, but it only gets taken into account after I as the GM open up the armor section in CT. Before that armor is just showing zero, and is treated as such in CT.
    Screenshot 2023-06-15 110415.png
    The first set of damage I dealt was before I opened the armor section, full damage went through. Second damage was after I opened up armor in CT, and then it properly takes armor into account. This is also after everything was deleted and re-added to CT.
    Thanks for reporting!

I looked into it and found the issue, as well as several other minor issues with the Combat Tracker after the recent update. I just pushed a hotfix, so hopefully that will go out later today!

Thread Information