DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    You are doing the absolute most! Thanks for the work!

I do want to report an issue I'm having.

I grabbed Tarot from the Forge and updated FGU afterwards. I went to start up my game and did not find it in the extensions list, so I continued loading the game and looked for it in Modules when it was finished loading and could not find it listed there, either. Forge lists it in my subscriptions as OWNED. FGU does not find anything to download on subsequent update attempts. I checked the Modules directory and found no new files, so I then checked the Extensions directory and found no new files there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vague View Post
    You are doing the absolute most! Thanks for the work!

I do want to report an issue I'm having.

I grabbed Tarot from the Forge and updated FGU afterwards. I went to start up my game and did not find it in the extensions list, so I continued loading the game and looked for it in Modules when it was finished loading and could not find it listed there, either. Forge lists it in my subscriptions as OWNED. FGU does not find anything to download on subsequent update attempts. I checked the Modules directory and found no new files, so I then checked the Extensions directory and found no new files there either.
    Thank you!

Regarding the Night City Tarot DLC -- we didn't create an extension for it but in fact opted to add a new option for Tarot with the latest version of the ruleset. You should see this under the House Rules section of the Options menu. We do support the Decked Out extension, so I suggest you Subscribe to that one and then load that extension prior to loading the campaign. (We don't include it automatically, so go to the link to Decked Out from the Night City Tarot Forge page and subscribe there.)

The Module should be there, though! All our DLCs are entered into the Vault, so you won't see the .mod file there (it should show a new file in the vault folder with the same UUID as the Forge DLC, however.) Search under modules for "Tarot." I am seeing it when I try on another machine, so hopefully it is there. You need to run the updater first! (That might be the issue!)
    Last edited by seansps; February 21st, 2023 at 23:55. Reason: Clarity

Absolutely know about the Decked Out extension. I remember mentioning it to you back when it was the UNOFFICIAL ruleset. I also use the "Clocks - Blades in the Dark Style" https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view to handle drug timing for players.

So, I figured it out. It absolutely did not download and would not. To fix the problem I:
    A) went to my Inventory in the Forge and disable Tarot
    B) opened FGU, updated it, then closed it
    C) enabled Tarot in my Forge Inventory
    D) opened FGU and updated it

This time it found it and downloaded it. It is now in my Modules list and has been activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vague View Post
    Absolutely know about the Decked Out extension. I remember mentioning it to you back when it was the UNOFFICIAL ruleset. I also use the "Clocks - Blades in the Dark Style" https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/928/view to handle drug timing for players.

So, I figured it out. It absolutely did not download and would not. To fix the problem I:
    A) went to my Inventory in the Forge and disable Tarot
    B) opened FGU, updated it, then closed it
    C) enabled Tarot in my Forge Inventory
    D) opened FGU and updated it

This time it found it and downloaded it. It is now in my Modules list and has been activated.
    Awesome glad you figured it out! And that's right I remember that now haha, that's what inspired me to make this DLC w/ Decked Out Decks to begin with!

Weird that it didn't grab both the first time you updated... but maybe it was a timing issue. Glad it's working!

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Awesome glad you figured it out! And that's right I remember that now haha, that's what inspired me to make this DLC w/ Decked Out Decks to begin with!

Weird that it didn't grab both the first time you updated... but maybe it was a timing issue. Glad it's working!
    I bragged to my players not more than 15 minutes ago. LMFAO

And I've had Forge do that with one or two other things I've gotten before, but it's not often at all. Hence why I didn't think to do all that before I reached out here.
    Last edited by Vague; February 22nd, 2023 at 00:33.

I'm still having an issue with IP distributed from the party sheet only being allocated to the total IP and not into the current IP as well. I'm also not able to manually adjust the players current IP value to correct this.

Quote Originally Posted by CerberusScales View Post
    I'm still having an issue with IP distributed from the party sheet only being allocated to the total IP and not into the current IP as well. I'm also not able to manually adjust the players current IP value to correct this.
    We actually just noticed this ourselves the other day- it has to do with two viewers (Gm and player) both using the sheet at once. We have a fix for this that should go live on Tuesday!

For now as a workaround, once all players have disconnected, you should be able to fix the count by manually adjusting one of the IP spent values.

We actually just noticed this ourselves the other day- it has to do with two viewers (Gm and player) both using the sheet at once. We have a fix for this that should go live on Tuesday!

For now as a workaround, once all players have disconnected, you should be able to fix the count by manually adjusting one of the IP spent values.
    We had this happen, also. Took a little bit, but discovered that it HAD actually added it and just not updated the field. Found out when I added a negative number to the ip spent field, which it did not accept and turned it to 0 but made it update the field, which reported a correct ip amount.

Yeah - noticed the same workaround myself. The new build on Tuesday should have it finally working right!

Yeah - noticed the same workaround myself. The new build on Tuesday should have it finally working right!
    Y'all rock, can't say enough good things about the rapid turnaround time from bug report to response.

Thread Information