STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

how many feet does a worm have?

Sorry guys my friend is trying to create an account but is stuck on this question to prove he's not a spam robot

What's the number he have to fullfill?

Thanks for the reply

I had a player totally baffled by this. He had zero clue.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Its a number but its written as a word.
    You suck. If you can't give a complete answer then stay off of the help forums.
    Last edited by Baroness Jennifer; June 22nd, 2023 at 02:26.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    I had a player totally baffled by this. He had zero clue.
    You suck. If you can't provide a clear answer then stay off of the help forums.
    Last edited by Baroness Jennifer; June 22nd, 2023 at 02:27.

Does anyone have an actual answer for this? My player has tried every conceivable spelling of zero to no avail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroness Jennifer View Post
    You suck. If you can't give a complete answer then stay off of the help forums.
    You suck. If you can't provide a clear answer then stay off of the help forums.
    These are absolutely not acceptable posts. I can understand being frustrated, but consider this a moderator warning. Be nice.

Does anyone have an actual answer for this? My player has tried every conceivable spelling of zero to no avail.
    If lowercase zero does not work, please have your player try a new browser. If that does not work, there may be an issue and they will need to open a ticket with support; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The page usually says "Refresh the page (F5) if you need to retry." So, if you go to the page after failing make sure they completely refresh the page before trying again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    It is almost never the answer that people are missing. Check that you filled out the form completely. Human verification is on a few screens. Some screens ask for username. Some ask for email address. They have to agree to the forum rules. Your player may be fixating on the human verification question and assuming that was the problem, when there is something else causing the form to be rejected.

i tried "none" and it worked if i remember correctly

Thread Information