5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFPs Saturday afternoon game

Session ZERO set for character creation in Kobolds Press The Scarlet Citadel on Saturday the 11th at 3:30PM EST.
    PM me with length of time you have been playing DnD, 5E specifically and your familiarity with FGU.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6548

FGU 5E
    Tashas
    Xanthars
    Kobold Press Bestiary

If you are not familiar with the module it is described as a sprawling dungeon crawl.

Iceman,

I PMed you about this campaign. Just wondering how you are meeting the group? Are you using Discord, Teams, Skype, or possibly Zoom? I am hoping you still have room in the group. Please let me know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexPro View Post
    Iceman,

I PMed you about this campaign. Just wondering how you are meeting the group? Are you using Discord, Teams, Skype, or possibly Zoom? I am hoping you still have room in the group. Please let me know.
    You may also be able to make contact (sign up for the campaign) using the calendar link in his original post. Looks like he is scheduling sessions through that.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information