Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Midnight

Thumbs up

That is some great news, arnon! I am glad you actually contacted them about the ruleset.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Happy to spread Midnight love (don't tell Izrador )
    Midnight for Fantasy Grounds 2... a work in progress.
    So far: Ruleset, Modules.

Now if only somebody ran a Midnight game with open slots...
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Is there any updates on this ruleset? it would be cool to have a new version with more stuff
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Well, we've been on a longer-than-expedited hiatus, but next week we'll be back to playing. While preparing for the return of our campaign i stumbled upon moon_wizards' d20_JPG and was blown away.

Naturally I wanted to use it. So i've fiddled with it to meet my Midnight requirements. Most of the job was cosmetic and went smoothly, the only "glitch" is that I can't seem to connect the Spell Energy fields from the character sheet to the mini-character sheet (of course, if i could the whole magic sheet work with only spell energy and not slots it'd be even better).
    Midnight for Fantasy Grounds 2... a work in progress.
    So far: Ruleset, Modules.

Great Job Arnon! Midnight is simply a fascinating world. I'm surprised that it doesn't have a bigger following. Keep up the great work. Beware of THE FELL!

Hey Everyone!
    I'm in a gaming group that has primarily used HL & Pathfinder for the last several years. More recently we have been using the Conan 2d20 rule set. We rebooted a Midnight Campaign also using the 2d20 rule set. However, our GM has to bow out for personal reasons. One of our other players is going GM the Game, with a fresh start, using the 2.0 ruleset.
    With that said.
    I'm looking for step by step instructions to install this mod. At this point I don't even have FG installed.

Thread Information