STAR TREK 2d20

What do you get when purchasing Kingdoms & Warfare?

Hi all,

I think this is a question born from the fact that I am, personally, unclear about what you get in the books you can buy for FGU...

I have the physical book of Kingdoms & Warfare, by MCDM. I want to integrate it into my campaign on FGU and have been spending a silly amount of time trying to make that work before realising there's a digital version I can buy from the Smiteworks store.

Now, does this book just have all of the text - which I already own - or does it actually do something to implement the features; such as domains, skills, units etc? Does it contain tokens and everything I need to get started?

If what the store sells are effectively integrations of what's in the books, then that would open up a whole world of possibilities for me.

Thanks in advance

The module comes with an extension which automates a lot of what's in the book. You can see that in the screenshots on the store.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Fantastic!

Is that typically the case with most modules? For example, does Strongholds & Followers have an extension?

No Strongholds and Followers doesn't. It's not typical; the only other one that I know of is for Advanced 5e.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Don't forget, the store has a 30 day return policy. So try it out and if it doesn't have enough you can return it for a full refund

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, both. Still getting to grips with it, but the extension portion and having everything populated has saved me plenty of time and was worth the rebuy!

Thread Information