DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to find a game?

I cannot find a game to enter.

Trying to jon a game, yes Im newb

help me Tom Cruise!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Caellis

Dont just go randomly connecting to peoples games. That is not how RPGs work.
    Make a LFG ad and check out the games that GMs have posted.
    If any match your availability and game interests apply to join.

You can also find games on the FG Discord server and other places too.

Join the discord for Fantasy Grounds and that of whichever ruleset you are wanting to join a game for. They will have a LFG thread. I would also post in the forums including your contact info and availability. Good luck.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caellis the forgotten View Post
    TYVM damned
    There used to be a lot more game recruiting posts on these forums but since the discord was started up, the majority seem to get posted over there now.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Smiteworks could drive a good few sales if this LFG was wrapped up into the official portal somehow. Especially for the non 5e rulesets.

Just a thought for the future.

I know it can be daunting but, why play in a game when you can HOST a game as a DM? I have to say that I do enjoy playing but, there is nothing better than hosting a game with a bunch of guys and gals, having them say after 3 or 4 hours, great session. I have had plenty of misses and moments of WTF during my sessions. It is okay to make mistakes and most of your players will understand.

Just a thought as it is easier to find players than a DM. Good Luck hunting!

Thread Information