5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for 1 D&D 5E player Sundays 2-7 PST

We have an opening in our regular Sunday group. D&D 5e.

I've been DMing since 1980 and I'm currently using a homebrew campaign world I began creating in 1987. I run a Sandbox style game. We play every Sunday from 2 PM PST until 7 PM PST.

We play using Fantasy Grounds and Discord for voice.

Group is currently 5th level (just hitting 6th). We started this campaign in June of 2022.

Our group is open to all women and very LGBTQ friendly. Any new player would be as well.

If interested you would first join us as a pregen NPC just to see how you like the vibe of the group. This game is pretty intensive and requires note taking and problem solving.

I will present every interested candidate to my group and they will vote and choose who we ask to join.

Thanks for your interest.

Here's a link to my Session Zero Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebM9mfjoVE

I have to said that video in that link. Blown my mind to where I think I toss my hat into the ring. So I will state my interest here and I sent ya DM to be sure.

great! messaged you back

Hi Atenhotep,

I am also a very interested candidate!

The timeframe and the unique world and dedication along with the starting level all fit exactly what I am looking for.

If the opening is still available as of this post, please let me know.
    If you would like to DM me on Discord: Blitztooth#8774

I hope everything works out for you,
    cheers!

Well now, this is interesting... If a spot's still open and you'll have me, I'm game. I've got some character ideas rattling around, but I'll wait until I've got more info and survived a session with your pregen before I pick one.

Thread Information