DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Discord Voice Channel Question

This is what I am attempting to do when playing my PC in game. I am playing a Bard for first time. (RP Purposes only) I want to be able to play the sound of a YouTube Vid of a musical instrument and have the entire party group hear just the audio of video (video not needed) during rests and down times at taverns, etc. MY gracious DM has added Fredboat to voice channel to try and help but found site to be very cumbersome and not many good Celtic tracks to choose from.

Does anyone know of way to accomplish this?

Thanks for replies in advance!

Warchild

Blog Entries
    A virtual audio cable maybe?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'll second a virtual audio cable, and software mixer. Voicemeeter is a good example of this.

My group uses jocki-music for streaming Spotify and You Tube audio.

It's not perfect, as you need to type a number of commands to control it, but considering Fredboat stopped working for us, it's all we have.

Yea, well, since Fredboat doesn't play YTB audio anymore it isn'ta s useful as it once was. The best way to do this, without messing with virtual audio cable and what not, would be using something like Kenku FM to play directly via Discord. It works really well and it is pay what you want!
    My Forge Stuff: (click and you'll go there )

-----------------------------
    Discord: @mtprimo • Ultimate License Holder • FGU Community Dev & Forge Crafter • Marketing & Designer • Brazilian
    Owner of Aqui Existem Dragões, a company focused on adapting TTRPG content to digital/VTT ready content.

Thread Information