5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP 2-4 FOR A LONG TERM CAMPAIGN on Tuesday DAYS

FOUND ENOUGH PLAYERS, THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS! AND HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!

Experienced DM looking for 2-4 players to create an epic story together.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity- DM has Ultimate License, no purchase necessary.
    Game System:5e with some home-brew

Time Zone: CST (USA)
    Day of week and time: Looking for players for TUESDAYS game - 11am-3pm CST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions scheduled. We can run later as the story allows or if players wish. We will meet EVERY Tuesday.

Term: LONT TERM COMMITMENT IS REQUIRED;
    The adventure has been running just over a year now and the heres have successfully killed the dragon that was harassing the area of Phandolyn

Text or Voice: Voice and text
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Campaign has been pretty heavy RP so far. DM encourages RP but still plenty of combat. DM will lean heavily on RP as descriptions of NPCs/Combat actions and spells.
    As well as describing hits and misses.
    Expect players to want to do the same. I enjoy BRUTAL combats and not every fight is meant to be fought.
    Please understand I want to challenge my players, and I hope they survive but enemy NPCs will be fighting to end you.

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 2 players, and looking to fill to 2 more spots.
    Looking for players that are willing to work together for the greater good of the swordcoast

Character starting level & equipment: This adventure is now at 6th level and I have planned material to get up to 15th. You will have standard equipment but more gold, with an amazing backstory a magical item could be granted.

Character restrictions: DM has most source material and books. No restrictions beyond that, lets talk about the class you want. 27 pointbuy for creation.
    NO Unearthed Arcana . Players are free to choose any race I have.
    Before warned that core races are generally what’s accepted in my world and the more fringe races may be treated poorly out of fear. Ex include increased prices or refusal of services

Details of your scenario: Our heroes have just completed a heavily modified DOIP adventure and are about to enjoy some downtime.
    think regular 5E that leans Heavily into character growth and development, With BRUTAL combat.
    Our héros have uncovered details regarding Zealots of Myrkul and Talos, also have run a foul of a mercenary group the Steel Brigade. The Steel Brigade are a group of HIGHLY paid individuals without morals that our heroes have thwarted?
    Last edited by Ron Lumsden; February 1st, 2023 at 01:59.

one player found, and one more potential player.
    So im looking for one more good candidate.
    please feel free to chat with me on Discord about the game.
    Shade#6233

I am interested. I will work on a concept for a 6th level character and pitch it to you.

-Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by WizardOfIz View Post
    I am interested. I will work on a concept for a 6th level character and pitch it to you.

-Wiz

Sorry that you didn't see that the adventure is already full. I did send you a PM and will keep you on a waiting list.
    Happy Gaming

Thread Information