STAR TREK 2d20

Is there a way to create bandages with a heal effect in the new ruleset?

I'm sure I remember there was a way to do this in the Legacy Ruleset ( a holdover from Core RPG I think). But I can't remember the syntax or if it's even possible with Unity and the C&C ruleset. I remember if it was set up properly it would show up in the combat tab and you would click on it like any weapon and it would apply healing to the target ( 1D2). Does that still work, and how would I set it u exactly? I see it doesn't show up in the list of modifiers and effects, so maybe not.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

I don't know if this is the way to do it, but what I do is create an Items group on the Spells tab of the Character Sheet. Then I create an "item," which uses the spell template. On the spell/item, you can assign a heal value. Bandage Possibility.png

Blog Entries
    Answered in the Discord.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information