5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Dragonlance : DL1 dragons of despair and beyond question

has anyone took the originals from the dungeon masters guild that have been converted to the d&d 5e or is running this or thinking about running it from the beginning?

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved thread to 5E forums for better visibility.

As DL1 is still protected under copyright, most of it would not be able to be shared. That said, there are sometimes folks who create encounter modules and conversion info. I don't think this has been converted, but you still might find this site useful: Modules Conversion List – Classic Modules Today

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

thank you for moving it I am new to fantasy grounds and this forum but the dl1 and other modules have all ready been converted. I purchased the first 4 of them from the dungeon masters guild and i am not asking anyone to share other than just playing the game was hoping someone is already playing these i am D&D 2E from the eighty's and remember how i enjoyed this series but if no one is doing this i wouldn't mind trying with some people that wouldn't mind sharing there fantasy grounds experience basically I am open to any role in playing this game. also as a side note I am not emphisis on not asking or wanting anyone to infringe on any copyrighted material.

Blog Entries
    So as a player I was in a 3.5E campaign that ran these. We did that DL10+ ones using FG, but with very little animation as the DM wasn't particularly proficient with FG.

As for group recruiting, you might want to look at the LFG forum, their might be something there

But also, maybe someone will jump in here to share more experiences or might even have an existing group

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The conversions you picked up on DMsGuild were from Team Twohy, you could always check their Discord to see what experience anyone might have in using them, or hell you never know where you can find a few more people who want to play. Posting in the Looking for Group category here on FG could help you find a few people who would be interested in trying it out, as there's always more players out there then DM's!
    Last edited by BaneTBC; January 30th, 2023 at 06:54.

Thread Information