5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

what ever people

i have asked these questions already, several times, down in RMC. no one answers. hence why i asked here. but if you are all unknowledgable and unable to answer the question, just say so!! i can handle the answer, "i do not know." rerouting my posts back down there? should have just deleted them. those people are useless.

Blog Entries
    If the RMC guys dont have an answer for RMC specific questions then neither do the people in general
    Your questions were asked in the right spot
    You have previously whinged about people trying to help you when they didnt have the answer you sought
    I suspect that the people you whinged about are less inclined to proffer answers.

As was pointed out in another post the RMC community is small and there may not be many on at any one time. It may take some time for you to get an answer I'm afraid.

I have no knowledge of the ruleset but your best bet for getting an answer will be in the RMC channel.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Or it may be that the questions you are asking do not have an implementation or answer. There are always some things in every ruleset that are not automated, because there is a limited amount of time that people have to spend on each project.

You can always handle any situation in FG like you do around the tabletop by manually adjudicating and tracking as GM or player.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information