5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Starfinder Starship Enhanced

I'm pleased to announce that I've uploaded the Starfinder Starship Enhanced Extension to the Forge. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1415/view

With this extension, players can now:

Build Their Own Starship: Customize your starship from the ground up.

Balance Shields in Combat: Adjust and maintain your ship's shields during skirmishes.

Apply Bonuses: After successful evade maneuvers, add miscellaneous tl and ac bonuses to your starship.

Repair Systems: Easily mend ship systems and weapon mounts when they glitch.

Damage Arc Selection: Choose the correct damage arc and apply damage directly on the combat tracker.

To Ensure Proper Function:

1.Drop the PC ship into the party sheet. From there, drag it to the ship combat tracker as usual.

2. The GM should then click the ship control checkboxes on both the player they wish to grant control to (specifically on that player's ships tab).
    Attachment 59130

3. Next, click the ship control checkbox in the ship combat tracker.
    Attachment 59132

4. Players should now have the capability to modify items on the ship's tactical page.
    Attachment 59133

5. Additionally, damage can be selected and applied to the PC ship on the player's combat tracker. Just select the appropriate arc and click 'apply damage'.
    Attachment 59134

Got thoughts or ideas on the extension? Don't be shy – shoot them my way. If something's off or you think of a cool tweak, I'm all ears. Let's make this thing even better together!

Cheers!

Players can no longer apply damage.

this seems to be working. When it is applied by the GM it only takes 1 shield point from the ships character sheet (but is calculated correct for haul damage, it just leaves shields for the next round)
    Also getting script errors (I'll try to get screen shots next time I play)
    Last edited by Zionmatrix; November 22nd, 2023 at 01:29.

ok, I missed the player's check mark. it gets most of it working, but players still can't do damage from the combat track
    Last edited by Zionmatrix; November 22nd, 2023 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    ok, I missed the player's check mark. it gets most of it working, but players still can't do damage from the combat track
    Zionmatrix, ensure that the checkmarks are correctly checked on both the character sheet and the GM's ship combat tracker. If the error persists after these steps, please send send the error messages or screenshots. I will continue to check the extension to see if I can duplicate any issues you have reported.

Thread Information