DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New AP volumes not applying Paizo Sync discount

Not sure if this has been reported elsewhere… The three AP volumes released this week for PF2e are not applying the Paizo Sync discount

Thanks!

Re-run "Retrieve Paizo.com purchases" on the Paizo sync page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp

You'll generally need to do this before you purchase the most recent releases as the links between Smiteworks and Paizo are only setup close to when the products are released in the FG store.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yea. I always re-run my account synch before I make purchases on items that just recently came out. I got Gatewalkers #1 today, and it discounted just fine.

Thanks for the replies.
    That’s odd - I always run the re-sync before purchasing as well. I ran it this morning, this afternoon, and again just now. All three APs are still coming up full price for me. I also checked the Starfinder AP and the latest flip-tiles, and those are discounting properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhar View Post
    Thanks for the replies.
    That’s odd - I always run the re-sync before purchasing as well. I ran it this morning, this afternoon, and again just now. All three APs are still coming up full price for me. I also checked the Starfinder AP and the latest flip-tiles, and those are discounting properly.
    After you've ran the sync do a search on the resulting web page (press CTRL+F) for 90187 - that's the product code for Gatewalkers Part 1. For me, I see "PZO90187E is owned" when I search for that number.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've switched to buying Paizo products on FG first, as the bundle discount isn't applied if you buy from Paizo first. unless that has recently changed.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I've switched to buying Paizo products on FG first, as the bundle discount isn't applied if you buy from Paizo first. unless that has recently changed.
    Nothing's changed recently regarding that. Also, if you buy from FG more commission goes to FG and the community devs who do the product conversions.

Thread Information