Hi all! My name is Tedd (sometimes known as WildKnight or WK). I've been a DM/GM/Storyteller for numerous systems starting in the early 1990s. I enjoy story-oriented gaming and improvisation, usually trying to keep my games fun and unpredictable. I don't have a lot of patience for metagaming, powergaming, or murderhobos, and I don't enjoy antagonistic DM vs. Players type games, so if that's the kind of game you enjoy, sorry, I'm not the guy for you. I like to think I'm pretty "new player" friendly as well, one of the things I love most about this hobby is helping it grow. As a DM, I try to be responsive to player interests, focusing on the parts of the story that seem to be the most interesting to the players. Some groups love individual stories written in based on PC backstories, some groups like to charge through the main story, some like to poke into side quests. I try to be open to all of these possibilities.

Currently my schedule allows for me to run a game for 3 to 4 hours any weekday, starting any time from 9AM EST (must end by 3PM EST). Alternatively I can be available on Monday night starting a 9PM EST (but could start even later), and possibly on Tuesdays or alternating Thursdays starting after 10PM EST.

What do I charge?
Assuming games are generally weekly, $30 per month per player, pre-paid at the start of each month, for a minimum of 4 players. If a smaller group wants to divide up the extra cost, that's fine by me, I can adapt to smaller numbers of characters. I'm more than happy to do a "Session Zero" and/or Q&A to see if I'm a good fit for your group free of charge, obviously. The cost assumes that we'll USUALLY get 3 or more sessions per month, though that's not a hard limit... if its a 5 week month and we play 5 times, I consider that win-win.

Why do I charge?
Not gonna tell you I'll be the best DM you've ever had or anything crazy, but I try to be reliable, punctual, and friendly, and to make the games fun. I charge because, frankly, gaming material isn't free. Most of what I take in is turned right around and invested into new gaming material for Fantasy Grounds. I'd really like to expand my library of different games as well as adventures. I may have a minor addiction to caffeine. That also needs to be fed. Constantly.

What do I run?
I own and have available for player use all of the hardcover D&D 5e guides (Player's Handbook, Tasha's Cauldron, Xanathar's Guide, Fizban's Treasury). I also have additional 3rd party automation that makes using various player options in Fantasy Grounds more smooth and player-friendly.

(If you don't see something below that you like, chances are pretty good I'm open to running it, I just don't own it and therefore cannot offer it.)
I have the rule sets for D&D 5th Edition and Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of. I am willing to homebrew a campaign for your group if that's something you're interested in. For Conan obviously the campaign would take place in Hyborea. For D&D I am confident in homebrewing campaigns for my own homebrewed setting (Jiorkar) as well as Dragonlance (Krynn), the Demiplane of Dread/Ravenloft, Eberron, or Spelljammer. Yes I know Forgotten Realms is a glaring omission. I have run many games in Forgotten Realms but don't feel familiar enough with it to run a homebrewed campaign there well. I'm confident in my ability to run the published adventures in that setting however (I have run most of them at least once before).

I own and can run for your group the following published adventures from Wizards of the Coast on Fantasy Grounds (in no particular order);
Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
Candlekeep Mysteries (anthology)
Curse of Strahd
Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frost Maiden
Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel (anthology)
Lost Mine of Phandelver
Princes of the Apocalypse
Storm King's Thunder
Tales of the Yawning Portal (anthology)
Tomb of Annihilation
Dragon Heist
(I can also convert most of these campaigns to be run for Eberron)

Also; Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen (I am a big Dragonlance fan and would enjoy running this)
Also; SpellJammer Light of Xaryxis

I have a small handful of campaign ideas for homebrewed campaigns that I've been working on for a while, so if you're looking for homebrew I have some pitches ready to go.

ON THE OFF CHANCE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN CONAN... I would probably run the included module Vultures of Shem, and from there could convert some of the published modules, or, again, homebrew (I've got this fun idea for a game set in the time of Conan being King of Aquilonia, involving a new threat from the north called the White Eyed Wolf...)

Anyway, if you're still reading... I have the Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate License, so all you need is the free version. I typically use Discord for VOIP (audio is essential)

Interested? Hit me up!

Thanks for your time,
Tedd