~ABOUT ME~
Hi Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals.
My Name is David I'm 31 and have been a GM since 2016 and gained the badge of "Forever GM".
I have a background in Performing Arts and English Literature which I use to bring Characters and Worlds to life around your characters. My oldest and most popular world has over 500+Hours of work put into it.

~WHAT MY PLAYER SAY ABOUT ME~
🎙️ "The storytelling left me wanting more, and I always felt included in the story."
🎙️"His many different voices for NPCs are refreshing and cause a great game experience, especially in connection with his ambient music in the background."
🎙️"If you're looking for fun, challenging homebrew content, I'd recommend playing with David."

~WHY PAID GM?~
✅ Paid DM's have a greater level of commitment to their players.
✅ Dedicated 1 to 1 with your DM working on Character creation and backstories
✅ Dedicated to keeping the games and community safe from hateful behavior
✅ Invested like-minded players looking for a greater RPG experience
✅ Combined Play-by-post for downtime interactions with weekly game. Going on adventures
✅ Experienced, Knowledgeable DM
✅ DM With a background in performing arts, acting and english literature
✅ Complete WoTC Library available through Fantasy Grounds Unity
✅ Home-brewed worlds with 100s of hours invested and a detailed history and world lore.

~RATES~
1 Session $25
4 Sessions = $75
12 Sessions = $210
24 Sessions = $408

~CURRENT GAMES~
(All Times are GMT)
Death Reborn - D&D 5e: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 12:00 AM 0/6
Death Reborn- D&D 5e: Weds 7:00 PM 1/6

🎪 Journey and Fight to the farthest reaches to stop Adjuul, God of death, from rising
🐉 Choose to find out the history of the world, fight the gods or stop evil cults from attaining their goals.
In the 250 years that dragons have been absent from the continent, except for the ley-lines that cause magic to be somewhat chaotic, peace reigned now a new threat rises, causing havoc where peace prospered.
Within this game, you can expect to explore your characters as much as you explore the world and lore of Ulatia. With vast swathes of secrets to discover, like the ancient Library of Londigne, the wise to uncovering why the God of Death is rising again, perhaps you wish to run through the wilds of Metuzar, attempting to tame and train wild savage mutated beasts. Whatever path you choose, you will find Action, Entertainment, Immersive Role-playing and collaborative experience.
Because of how I run my games there are multiple quests, plot hooks and other experiences planted along the way, which will often loop back, so you can gather anything you have missed!

🎲 Sandbox-style game
🎲 High octane combats
🎲 Meatgrinder difficulties

📖Become part of the world
📖Backstory Assistance
📖You drive the plot

Curse of The Risen, Tomb of Annihilation- D&D 5e: Thursday, January 26, 2023 12:30 AM 1/6

"It's not that I want to.. I don't have a choice.. It's me or it is them.. and I would rather it be me" - Syndra Silvane

☠️ Death is no longer a choice.
🧙*♀️What kind of torment is worse then Death?
⏳Time is running out and you must move fast.

~WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING~

🌳Fighting the deadly jungle navigating its treacherous paths
⛼ Solving the puzzles of the Tomb
💀 Facing hordes of undead, corrupted fiends and emerging abominations.

~BLURB~
As you arrive in port for the famous Dino races of Chult, the usual hustle and bustle of town fills the air, but there is also something strange afoot. It fills your every bone, muscle and sense whilst exploring you realize that things are not quite as they seem. Sickly people lining the streets. Those who should be dead, draining essence from the living. You are now being called upon to end the curse, for everybody's sake.

A Cold Night in Frostwell - D&D 5e: Sunday, January 22, 2023 11:30 PM 0/6
"Never did I think this is what would become of my people" - Aristicules- The Wanderer
🛡️Do you have a knack of finding trouble?
🔍Perhaps your investigative skills are on par with sherlock?
🧛🏼*♀️Maybe you have a thing for Vampires that freeze your blood as it drains?
🎲If this sounds like you, Read on.

~WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING~
🔮Discovering mystical powers within Frostwell.
❄️Stopping the Ice curse.
⚔️Becoming a hero.
💀Avoiding Death

~BLURB~
🐉 News of the tyrant dragons death has reached the ears of the people and whilst celebrated the peace was short lived. As friend turned on friend, neighbour on neighbour, son on father and mother on daughter.
☃️Enter a miraculous adventure filled with ice monsters, cold undead and curses.
🎲This is a level 5 mini campaign. Designed for 4-6 players. (3-8 sessions)