STAR TREK 2d20

[Paid][LFP][D&D 5E][Sat] Waterdeep: Dragon Heist + DoMM

Greetings!

My name is Rebecca, and I am an experienced D&D 5E DM hosting a paid Waterdeep: Dragon Heist + Dungeon of the Mad Mage campaign beginning late February/early March, every Saturday from 2-6pm EST (UTC-5). I am looking for 2 dedicated adventurers of any skill/experience level with either Fantasy Grounds or D&D 5E. I am happy to assist/teach as required for anyone willing to put in the time and attention to learn.

About Me:
    I am a 25 year old DM who has been organizing local meetup groups for 6 years.

My hobbies include hosting D&D, playing board games, learning about technology, and baking.

I have a very relaxed DM style, and am happy to adjust my games and certain rules to further the enjoyment of my players. I value clear and upfront communication and am always open to feedback. I enjoy helping others and collaborating with the party to create a personalized adventure.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if interested!

For in-depth information on provided services and amenities, please visit DMRebecca

Below, please find the details of my Waterdeep: Dragon Heist + Dungeon of the Mad Mage campaign:

Fantasy Grounds Calendar Listing Here

Adventure Summary:

To all those who seek fame, fortune, glory, the thrill of adventure, or answers to the mysteries of the Realm - I, famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm, invite to you to join me in the fantastical City of Splendors, for a job of utmost importance! The grandeur and majesty of Waterdeep, unrivaled in the North will - without exception - exceed your every expectation. Any who inquire will be generously compensated for their time, and a handsome reward will be given to any and all who complete my quest.

Interested parties will find me at the Yawning Portal Inn and Tavern on the first day of Ches!

-Volothamp Geddarm

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate

FG Content Provided: All D&D 5E books provided as needed

Game System: D&D 5E

Date and Time: Every Saturday, Start - 2pm, End - 6pm (UTC -5, Toronto, ON)

Cost and Payment Method: $15 CAD/player/session. Session 0 is free of charge. Payment made through Paypal and due 1hr before session start.

Included Amenities: Full Description of Included Amenities
    • Unity Ultimate License
    • Free Session 0
    • Weekly Adventure
    • Personalized Experience
    • Software Support
    • Dedicated Group Portal
    • Background Music
    • FGU Campaign Resource Access
    • Audio Recording (pending consent)

First Session (session 1): TBD - Sat, Late February - Early March

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4hr sessions, held every week (unless otherwise stated)

Campaign Length: Long. At the conclusion of Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, we will be moving directly into Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

Text or Voice: Both, Text through FG chat box, Voice through Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: This game may be recorded for DM note-taking purposes only with the explicit consent of every participant.

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50 or as determined by players' preferences and/or by session.

Number of Players in game & needed: I am looking for 2 additional players (for a total group size of 6)

Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB

Character Rules:
    • Please use standard point-buy for Ability Scores
    • Please do not create an Evil aligned character
    • No PvP/stealing from party members/griefing other party members
    • Please create a character with motivations to cooperate with your fellow party members when possible

Provided Sources:
    When making a character, you will be provided material for your use from all official published 5E content.

I look forward to meeting and playing with everyone!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca

DMRebecca is a paid online Game Master service, utilizing the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT.
    We offer a unique and personalized experience to published D&D 5E modules.
    Find more information on current and future adventures at: dmrebecca.ca

Still looking for 1-2 Players!

DMRebecca is a paid online Game Master service, utilizing the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT.

interested if there is an opening

Hi there! I reached out via PM!

Hi, this seems like fun! If your still accepting new players then I'd love to join.

Certainly! I have reached out via PM!

hello new to fantasy grounds looking for more games with the right time zone i can play in and this seems perfect for me if there are any more slots hit me up! I have been playing dnd for around 5-6 years now the first 3 years of that was local and face to face but moved over to roll 20 since my IRL friends couldnt meet anymore. looking for a more stable party so looking for a paid game where people and the dm are committed to playing.
    Last edited by Vitoweak0987; March 9th, 2023 at 00:31.

Hey! Reached out via PM!

Still looking for 1 more adventurer!

Thread Information