STAR TREK 2d20

New player, LFG for D&D

Hi all,
    I'm totally new to Fantasy Grounds and online gaming. I have experience with several tabletop systems (D&D, Palladium Books, Champions, Cyberpunk, etc) and I used to play in-person tabletop RPGs. I'd like to give this system a try if you would be patient with my newness and help me figure stuff out. I want to join a D&D game with a good balance between combat and role-playing.

The specific D&D Edition isn't a big deal for me. I have experience with 1E/2E/3E, but I wouldn't mind giving 5E a try. I have the Unity basic license, but I don't have any modules yet. When I get a group, I'll probably buy the PHB and some other player-related modules.

I'm not in the US at the moment, so my available times might be odd for some groups. Ideally, I could play Mon-Fri between 8:00-12:00 PM EST, which is actually morning for me. This time could be flexible if you have a group already going, ask me.
    Last edited by SylvanSnake; January 19th, 2023 at 09:55.

Hi,
    I am Max and also quite new. Perhaps we can get something together. I am from Bavaria, so perhaps our time slots fit?
    All the best
    Max

For players, they only need basic license, they'll be using the DM's shared modules.

Hello,
    I have recently posted a game looking for players for Tuesday am CST. your newness doesn't scare me off and I currently have 2 players that are awesome/welcoming, one of them is currently in the UK, so the time works great for him and hopefully you both as well.
    I have the ultimate lic. so you don't need to buy anything.
    we use discord to talk, feel free to add me and we can discuss this further. Shade#6233

Thread Information