DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is this game being actively developed?

There are several expansions available for Star Trek Adventures, but they aren't in the FantasyGrounds store. Will they be?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    There are several expansions available for Star Trek Adventures, but they aren't in the FantasyGrounds store. Will they be?
    Yes and yes (yes to the name of the thread, which if you look at when the Star Trek 2d20 ruleset was released you would have an answer ) and yes there is more coming. Soon

Good to know. Purchased. Is there a road map or tentative release schedule of any kind?

We don't provide timelines or ETA's. They get announced when they are ready for release.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Based on how quickly the Alpha Quadrant book came out after the core release, I'm assuming that the Quadrant books are up first, to give people more species options. And adventure modules will be sprinkled throughout release as FG gets to them.

Unforseen Consequences should be released next Tuesday (24th)

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Shady View Post
    Yes, Fantasy Grounds is actively being developed. The developers are constantly working on new features and updates to the game. They also regularly release new content packs and expansions.
    Hmmm that was not the question.

Welcome to the community.

Karl Shady was... a little bit shady.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Karl Shady was... a little bit shady.
    I suspected so with the 1 post joined today...

Thread Information