STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New Fallout Campaign Feb. Start

hello survivors.

seems the player to GM ratio monster has reared it's ugly head in fallout. so many players, no GMs! lol

being an avid fan of fallout, i have the entire series, still play FO76, so i have an extensive knowledge of the venue, i will pick up the ball and make a run with it.

i already have a campaign in mind and am scratching notes on paper. Basically, the players will part of a raider settlement located at Palm Springs CA. a mysterious glow has appeared to the southeast, in the area once known as Joshua Tree. Project Damocles is campaign name.

as mentioned in the title, i am looking at a 1st weekend of feb. session 0. get characters put together. more campaign info, and if we have not, set a weekly schedule. still recovering from christmas, so a bit cash shy till the 1st. so i will pick up all the online stuff they sell for fallout, spend the next 2 days learning it after i get paid.

i have been GMing RMC for over a year now. it is a d100 system. i will have to learn this 2d20, but should not be hard. i have a FGU Ultimate account, so freebies are welcome.

so over the next 2 - 3 weeks, lets see how many players we get. perhaps we could actually formalize a weekly schedule ahead of time.

here is an invite link to our discord. good for 7 days if you are interested in playing. will post a new one later, this way, we can talk about the campaign.....i REALLY hate typing!! lol

https://discord.gg/YWx3gHNM

there are now 2 of us. looking for 4 total.

What time zone you in and what time are you looking at? Important info for the international peeps out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie81 View Post
    What time zone you in and what time are you looking at? Important info for the international peeps out there.
    i really did not consider hat, as i am retired, and can adjust my schedule to any schedule. EG, my RMC group has people from all over the world. so time zone is really of no concern to me.

but since you need to know EST

we are now 3. looking for 2 more. every thing to still be discussed. so far, all usa

I play in his Rolemaster game, he's a great DM. If I had more time I'd love to play in this Fallout campaign. Hurry and grab a spot before it's full!
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    hello survivors.

seems the player to GM ratio monster has reared it's ugly head in fallout. so many players, no GMs! lol

being an avid fan of fallout, i have the entire series, still play FO76, so i have an extensive knowledge of the venue, i will pick up the ball and make a run with it.

i already have a campaign in mind and am scratching notes on paper. Basically, the players will part of a raider settlement located at Palm Springs CA. a mysterious glow has appeared to the southeast, in the area once known as Joshua Tree. Project Damocles is campaign name.

as mentioned in the title, i am looking at a 1st weekend of feb. session 0. get characters put together. more campaign info, and if we have not, set a weekly schedule. still recovering from christmas, so a bit cash shy till the 1st. so i will pick up all the online stuff they sell like fallout, spend the next 2 days learning it after i get paid.

i have been GMing RMC for over a year now. it is a d100 system. i will have to learn this 2d20, but should not be hard. i have a FGU Ultimate account, so freebies are welcome.

so over the next 2 - 3 weeks, lets see how many players we get. perhaps we could actually formalize a weekly schedule ahead of time.

here is an invite link to our discord. good for 7 days if you are interested in playing. will post a new one later, this way, we can talk about the campaign.....i REALLY hate typing!! lol

https://discord.gg/YWx3gHNM
    You and a few others escape from slavers and try to build your own society (settlements), and you must decide which larger, more powerful factions you want to align with in their larger struggles. If you choose to complete the game with this faction's story, you should be able to work/collaborate with multiple factions to obtain whatever unique benefits they can offer to your community. This would be more self-directed/open play, rather than narrative-based play.
    Last edited by Ragnorrak; January 29th, 2023 at 04:32.

hey all we have 4 players here, which is about where i would like to be. i can take on 1 more. if you are still interested in joining, message me and will send you an invite to our discord. again, session 0 is feb 4th, a saturday.

all so, there are some nice youtube videos, if that is how you learn, to help you. i do not learn by sitting and listening to some one drone on, and on, and on. talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the material at hand!! and youtubers LOVE to put music in their background, as if i am not distracted enough!! lol give me a textbook and a quiet environment. which means i will not be able to learn this 2d20 system till i buy the core book for fallout on the 3rd., as it is contained in the book.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
    hey all we have 4 players here, which is about where i would like to be. i can take on 1 more. if you are still interested in joining, message me and will send you an invite to our discord. again, session 0 is feb 4th, a saturday.

all so, there are some nice youtube videos, if that is how you learn, to help you. i do not learn by sitting and listening to some one drone on, and on, and on. talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the material at hand!! and youtubers LOVE to put music in their background, as if i am not distracted enough!! lol give me a textbook and a quiet environment. which means i will not be able to learn this 2d20 system till i buy the core book for fallout on the 3rd., as it is contained in the book.

peace.
    What time on Saturday are you planning to play?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    What time on Saturday are you planning to play?
    we have a seat open. we are getting together for session 0 at 8pm EST. i just bought the ruleset and all DLCs this morning, so learning the 2d20 system. the FGU part is basic stuff to me since i have been running FGU RMC for over a year.

here is our discord server invite for just you. good for 7 days. once you join, contact GM Max, that is me.

Thread Information