DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFGM - Deadlands introductory one-shot for 4-5 new players

Hello, my friends and I have been interested in playing deadlands for some time now but we do not know anyone who can run the game. So we are looking for a GM that would be willing to run at least one session for us and more if all goes well. We are all new to the savage worlds system so there would be a lot of learning involved on our end so a patient GM would be great. There are 4-5 of us interested in learning to play. More details below:

FG License: we all have either FGU or FGU demo
    Game System: Deadlands

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA, but we can play later into the evening on weekends
    Day of week and time: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening
    Planned Duration & Frequency: one ~4-6 hour session, more if it goes well
    Term: flexible, if all goes well we'd be open to playing more

Text or Voice: voice preferred
    Voice software used: we use google meets, zoom, and discord so any of those would work

Roleplay & Combat mix: We typically enjoy a 50/50 mix or 60/40 RP/combat
    About Us: we are a group of friends that have been playing D&D 5E together for close to 4 years now, we are very comfortable with each other and mostly laidback and looking for a GM that will fit with us in that context.

Hope to find an awesome GM to guide us through. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by oblivian View Post
    Hello, my friends and I have been interested in playing deadlands for some time now but we do not know anyone who can run the game. So we are looking for a GM that would be willing to run at least one session for us and more if all goes well. We are all new to the savage worlds system so there would be a lot of learning involved on our end so a patient GM would be great. There are 4-5 of us interested in learning to play. More details below:

FG License: we all have either FGU or FGU demo
    Game System: Deadlands

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA, but we can play later into the evening on weekends
    Day of week and time: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening
    Planned Duration & Frequency: one ~4-6 hour session, more if it goes well
    Term: flexible, if all goes well we'd be open to playing more

Text or Voice: voice preferred
    Voice software used: we use google meets, zoom, and discord so any of those would work

Roleplay & Combat mix: We typically enjoy a 50/50 mix or 60/40 RP/combat
    About Us: we are a group of friends that have been playing D&D 5E together for close to 4 years now, we are very comfortable with each other and mostly laidback and looking for a GM that will fit with us in that context.

Hope to find an awesome GM to guide us through. Thanks!
    Hi, I may be interested in running this for you. Give me a DM and we can talk. Thanks - Patrick

Thread Information