FG Spreadshirt Swag

Filterable/Searchable Inventory

Hello, I was wondering if an extension exists, similar to Mad Nohmands Filterable Inventory, for 2e.

In our 2e Campaign, we track ALOT of items, and our DM requires us to use containers/volume ect.

It would be an enormous help if we could filter/search our inventories a simple dropdown for 'weapons, potions, gear, ' ect. would be amazing.

Does anything like this exist for the 2e ruleset, and if not, how hard would this be to implement as part of the core 2e?

Thank you.
    Last edited by spencerg; February 12th, 2023 at 06:20.

Im going to be “that guy” and try to bump this, simply because it is the only things that drives me insane about the 2e u.i./workflow… everything else is stellar. I just strongly feel as though it would be extremely helpful to have two things in the inventory.

1. ddl (dropdown) - general/weapon/equipped/carried/ magic… ect.

2. input (search text field) - simple filter of grid items by string query.

The inventory quickly begins to blur together- if i could just filter and/or search, that would be absolutely amazing.

There is a 5e extension (of course), by mad nohmad. I requested he add support for 2e, but lets be honest it probably isn’t going to happen. Secondly, i feel like this would be such a nice improvement that maybe it’s better just baked in.

Thank all of you for your hard work.

It is a nice idea.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information