STAR TREK 2d20

Totally new to RPGs and D&D

Hi folks,
    my name is Max and I am quite new to all of these roleplaying shenanigans. If someone starts a beginner friendly campaign of any sorts (D&D or Star Trek Adventures) I would gladly try to join. My native tongue is German, but with the right character I could manage an English speaking group (so I hope at least)
    I worked my way into a basic understanding of fantasy grounds (hats off to whoever developed it).
    As I live in Bavaria my time zone is CET (UTC + 1).
    Thanks for your time and a good year 2023 to whoever reads this.
    Best regards
    Max

I don't have a group for you, but I do want to say "WELCOME!" to the wonderful world of TTRPG and I sincerely wish you the very best of luck finding a group. For the most part this community has been very welcoming and helpful to new players. I came into the game in my late 30's having never done RPG's either. I LOVE it now! (PS. I spent some time in Germany as a kid and visited Bavaria - such a beautiful place!)

Hi now,
    I updated the post to mke it easier.

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: UTC + 1 (CET)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Mo /Tu / Thu / Fr /Sun
    Term: flexible
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Star Trek Adventures, Traveller.
    Game System Experience: Total beginner (two sessions of Star Trek adventures)
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can find my way around
    Character Type Preferred: None

Thanks for the time
    Max

Just so that it does not get burried.

Quote Originally Posted by Tordrache View Post
    Hi folks,
    my name is Max and I am quite new to all of these roleplaying shenanigans. If someone starts a beginner friendly campaign of any sorts (D&D or Star Trek Adventures) I would gladly try to join. My native tongue is German, but with the right character I could manage an English speaking group (so I hope at least)
    I worked my way into a basic understanding of fantasy grounds (hats off to whoever developed it).
    As I live in Bavaria my time zone is CET (UTC + 1).
    Thanks for your time and a good year 2023 to whoever reads this.
    Best regards
    Max
    Hi Max and welcome to table top gaming and the awesome community that loves and supports it. I unfortunately don't have a group to offer you but your on the right track by posting your availability. I'm sure you will get plugged into something soon. best of luck and happy gaming.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Thread Information