STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 32 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Regarding Language Ill fix that.
    Also it looks like I have a chunk of work to do on the theme since 4.4.3...
    thanks!

while you're at it, there's also a bug in the NPC sheet: we can't interact with the "attacks" box (if we create an item it goes into the "actions" box, we also can't drag anything into it)

Rejoignez la communauté Francophone de fantasy grounds sur Guilded! https://www.guilded.gg/i/k5aQxwDk

diehard website down?

Hello all. This is not an xcore question but more about the Manual - I cannot get the hosting site to load so I can view the manual. Same for morecore manual - tried multiple days and multiple browsers.
    Is the xcore manual located anywhere else than (https://diehard-gaming.com/xcore/)??

Thanks!
    RF
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fender Rick; November 23rd, 2023 at 22:43.

Not sure if it was a temporary issue or what, but it's working for me now (a few hours after your post).

Quote Originally Posted by Swissman65 View Post
    thanks!

while you're at it, there's also a bug in the NPC sheet: we can't interact with the "attacks" box (if we create an item it goes into the "actions" box, we also can't drag anything into it)
    There is a bug there, but not the one you might expect. The "attacks" box has changed to be a place for items to go into, particularly items with rolls included in them. AS for dragging things into them, you'll find that you should be able to drag items into it, but not normal rolls.

That said, the behavior of the add button is totally a bug. Also, there could certainly be more specific language to indicate that section is different.

Regarding that bug as well as the theme issues, I've submitted some updates and bugfixes to damned. I didn't do anything to the messaging on the sheet, but the visual style for item rolls is subtly different from normal rolls. As for when it will be published, that will depend on damned's time. He's been busy IRL lately so it may be some time before he has a chance to review my changes and potentially publish it to the Forge assuming there are no issues he notices. But the majority of what needs doing has been done I think.

Soon™ (hopefully)

Hi, I compliment with Damned for Xcore, it's really nice and easy, I am trying to see if I can use it for my own roleplaying game.

Sorry for the noob question but how can I modify the Level value (the red number among class and race)?

Thanks, Ronlack
    Last edited by Ronlack; November 26th, 2023 at 11:15. Reason: fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Ronlack View Post
    Hi, I compliment with Damned for Xcore, it's really nice and easy, I am trying to see if I can use it for my own roleplaying game.

Sorry for the noob question but how can I modify the Level value (the red number among class and race)?

Thanks, Ronlack
    It may or may not throw an error, but the GM can hold CTRL and scroll the mouse wheel up and down (this also works on basically every other number field as well).

Thanks! (I knew this option from 5e but for some reason I did not think about using it). Hower, it works but it produces an error.

Hi, Is it possible to link your Stat to your skill, for example I want to be able to click on a skill and have it roll the die for the stat..

in the game I am working on, stats have different dice values 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, etc and skills are ranked from -2 to +5. so what I am trying to do for example athletics skill is under the agility stat, so if my athletics is a +1 and my agility is a 1d6, I like to be able to click on the athletics skill and have it roll a 1d6+1. Also the success is any number over 4 or 6 depending on how difficult the task is...I am not worried about the check saying a success or fail since the difficulty is always changing....let me give you word for word on how skills work.

1: Determine the Associated Stat: Each skill is linked to a specific stat. Roll the dice corresponding to that stat.

2: Apply Skill Modifier: Modify the dice roll with any applicable skill rank modifiers. For instance, if you have a skill rank of +1 in car repair, include this modifier in your roll.
    3: Compare the Modified Dice Roll: Compare the modified dice roll of each person who made the check. The participant with the highest total wins the check. In case of a tie, follow these criteria in order:
    a. The person with the highest skill rank.
    b. If the skill ranks are also tied, the person with the highest result on the associated stat.
    c. If everything is still tied, consider it a tie, and both parties must make another check.

At times, situations may not neatly fit this process, and the referee will need to make a judgment call. For instance, if both parties in a negotiation stand firm, they might make another check in the next round.

Hello,

Is there a way to create a d66 table in XCore? A table that goes from 11-16, 21-26, 31-36, 41-46, 51-56, 61-66?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    A new build has been posted with some fixes and some feature adds.
    the_zenith has added some functionality and Ill let him post about it.

@Lawlesslisa you can now use a d60 and a d600 which act like the traveller equivalents. They can be used with d60 and d600 or from the d6 Custom Dice.

Thread Information