FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 32 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by albirich View Post
    okay so this has all the disciplines, character sheet, clans as classes. merits and backgrounds, rituals are in there, predator types.
    "When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire."
    Angelina Jolie

/drools I'll try to look at it again this evening.

Is there a way when calculating to get the max of two values? Like Max([STR|a],[STR|b])?
    Secondly, can you think of a way to perhaps get a value out of a table (and I don't necessarily mean from a FG table)?
    3-4 = -2, 5-7 = -1, 8-12=0, 13-15=2, etc. There isn't an easy formula for the progressions

Thanks,

Bill
    FG:Classic/Unity Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by albirich View Post
    okay so this has all the disciplines, character sheet, clans as classes. merits and backgrounds, rituals are in there, predator types.
    Thank for sharing! Seeing how you did things helps.

Damned, can you add a filter to the records window? It would be very helpful to be able to filter on the group.
    filter.JPG

I see that the label "Description" can be changed. That is very useful. The label "LABEL" is not. Please make it editable so I can change it so something else.

Along the same line, please make the label "Languages" editable. I am building for a ruleset without languages and I want to use it for something else.

Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post

Damned, can you add a filter to the records window? It would be very helpful to be able to filter on the group.
    filter.JPG
    Can do.

Blog Entries

filter.JPG
    Ok so I said Yes here but in my defence I was on my phone and didnt think it thru very well...
    What would I be filtering on?
    The right way to filter on Groups is via the Groups interface at the top of the screen.

There are very few things that I can add as a filter here - Level, Show as Roll might be the only ones...

Blog Entries
    I see that the label "Description" can be changed. That is very useful. The label "LABEL" is not. Please make it editable so I can change it so something else.

Along the same line, please make the label "Languages" editable. I am building for a ruleset without languages and I want to use it for something else.

Thanks!!
    LABEL is editable you just have to click the right spot
    Ill update Languages in the next build. Note that this field is used for FGs language translation thing.

filter.JPG
    I just click on the little down triangle in the group window to filter to the group I need.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok so I said Yes here but in my defence I was on my phone and didnt think it thru very well...
    What would I be filtering on?
    The right way to filter on Groups is via the Groups interface at the top of the screen.

There are very few things that I can add as a filter here - Level, Show as Roll might be the only ones...
    Yes, I suppose there already is a filter at the top.

Thread Information