DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    LABEL is editable you just have to click the right spot
    Ill update Languages in the next build. Note that this field is used for FGs language translation thing.
    In that case maybe leave Languages alone and unlock "Senses" on the main tab. I can use that space instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    In that case maybe leave Languages alone and unlock "Senses" on the main tab. I can use that space instead.
    That one is used for Darkvision, Blindsight and Truesight for Line of Sight and lighting.

Well then, I shall embrace that functionality with open arms. I added French and Australian to the languages, and night vision googles to the equipment.

The hide the second and third boxes options for rolls does not seem to be working on the NPC sheet.

Init Roll is spelled as Init Rol (missing an l) on the NPC sheet.

Blog Entries
    Init Roll is spelled as Init Rol (missing an l) on the NPC sheet.
    have you changed scaling?
    the spelling is correct but maybe getting clipped with scaling?

The hide the second and third boxes options for rolls does not seem to be working on the NPC sheet.
    Ahhh I havent added that to NPCs yet. I shall do so.

Blog Entries
    Have fixed the Hide Fields for NPCs and Combat Tracker
    I have also added support for rolling on Tables.
    https://diehard-gaming.com/xcore/#rolls-example-5

[1][2] Rollon is indicated by a # symbol on the Icon. It opens a standard roll window but only the first (a) set of values are used. [3] shows the name of the table. It should support spaces in the table name but avoid using any other special characters in case they conflict with other code functions under the hood. Set the value [4] of the die to be rolled. It does not need to match the die in the table. This can mean some results might not be achievable (eg using a smaller die) with this particular roll or that some results have a higher probability (eg using a bigger die). We can modify the roll [5] using the modifier stack – in this example we have added a +2 modifier to the roll. The syntax for Tables is very simple:

rollon TableName

15-rolls-tables.jpg

Is there a field where you can input a counter for abilities? For example, someone can cast a certain spell 3x/day or they only have 20 arrows to fire... Is there a way I could input that into an ability or weapon or such?

Also, for some reason, the Language header drifted northward: Screenshot 2023-02-15 121138.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Also, for some reason, the Language header drifted northward: Screenshot 2023-02-15 121138.jpg
    I think you might have enlarged the character
    and I might have not anchored it correctly!

Thread Information