FG Spreadshirt Swag

{PAID} GM of 36 Years looking for players for multiple paid games. {PAID}

Hey all. Jinxie (GM formerly known as Rogue) is back to gaming!
    License: I have Ultimate, so you play with just the Demo!!
    Systems:
    Pathfinder 1, Pathfinder 2E, Mongoose Traveller2E, 1E and Traveller 5, Rifts, (The original Palladium Rifts, not Savage worlds) Starfinder, D&D all editions, (Yes, 4E too) Dune and Twilight 2000. You pick one!

Game Time:
    EST mostly weekday evenings past 6 PM, weekends any time. Have a few daytime slots open so am Willing to work with GMT and EU times as well.

What you need: Passion and willingness to play, Discord and a mic. No experience required, will teach. Will also teach children with adult supervision.

Cost $10 per player per session, payable through startplaying.games.
    https://startplaying.games/gm/jinxed

What do you get?
    A GM who next month will be celebrating the 36th year of Games Mastering. As such, I tend to take my gaming pretty seriously but also am laid back and fun loving. I can give you my promise I will be there at least a half hour early for each session, and a heads up at least a day in advance if possible if I can't make it. RPGs are the ultimate imagination game, and I am all for letting those imaginations run free. I tend to run my own home brew campaign as it gives freedom of choice and a more sandbox feel. But I also run Adventure paths and premade content, so if you want it, ask! All I ask in return is that you do not meta if you have already played through or read through the material. I am good at making things up on the fly. And love practicing unique voices. You will also have access to Syrinscape ambiance sounds, as full immersion as I can get you into, and post-game tips and tricks as well as advice on playing a character, acting, and whatever else as it relates to helping you become the best player you can be. Want to run an all evil campaign? I'm up for it! Want a psionic game? I'm up for it! I easily tailor myself to what you the players want in a game.

That said, Any questions, hit me up at Jinxed#1144 in Discord or PM or reply in this forum. I'm ready to run for YOU!!
    Last edited by Rogue; January 7th, 2023 at 00:59. Reason: price
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I'll be honest, being disabled money is hard to come by for me, so the paid aspect is iffy. but for a Rifts game, I'd be willing to pony up for two sessions a month. Sadly, I do not have a group that could play, I would need to join another.

Thread Information