DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Monte Cook's World of Darkness character sheets/ext

Hey all, I posted this request on CoreRPG and then found this forum. Basically, wondering if anyone has a Monte Cook's World of Darkness char sheet or full ext for the game. Or, is anyone interested in creating one?

thanks
    Cal

Thanks for responding Damned and I appreciate the suggestion. But Monte Cook's version of WoD is based on a d20 system. A fellow GM in our group said it's basically 5e with some unique additions/alterations. Would you have time to take a look if I send you a copy of it?

Understandable if you'd prefer not of course.

thanks
    Cal

PS: I can't seem to scroll thru your link on that page with the CoD on it. Was going to run it past the GM running this and see if he can use. Thanks!
    Last edited by Calibre2112; January 7th, 2023 at 10:18. Reason: PS

Quote Originally Posted by Calibre2112 View Post
    Thanks for responding Damned and I appreciate the suggestion. But Monte Cook's version of WoD is based on a d20 system. A fellow GM in our group said it's basically 5e with some unique additions/alterations. Would you have time to take a look if I send you a copy of it?
    It uses the D&D 3.5E rules as its base - so try using the 3.5E ruleset as a starting point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, damned. I am clueless with xml coding. We can use that sheet, but adapting or adding more functionality from the char sheet in MCWoD would be really nice. I've a fair hand at mushcode, but not xml. Would you be interested in just adapting the existing 3.5e sheet to add some other functionality for us? We'd certainly donate for your time and effort.

Cal

Hey damned, looks like all we need is a box for 'supernatural' under the 'Tch' box on Main tab on 3.5E char sheet. Everything else will work as is though we'll need to tally various bonuses ourselves and probably 'add' the char types to the lists. I realize you have a video that actually goes into detail on how to add a math functioning 'box' (adding Sanity, I think it was) but man, it kinda goes a bit too fast for comprehension for me heh.

Can advise or help?

thanks
    Cal

Ok, here it is damned. Thanks so much! Also, we don't need any functionality in the box. Just the label and box. PCs will keep their own tally, etc.

3.5_character_sheet.jpg

thanks
    Cal

Thread Information