DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I am really looking forward to the activities and some of my players are really looking forward to the tear out tabs + quickbar option. I don't think my players really comprehend just how cool the activity tab is going to be, but they will... they will!

Thank you for the answer everyone. As I said, I love FGU and have used it for a long time. How far into the future is the new update? My Pathfinder game is a bit into the future so I will keep an eye out for the changes.

I have some gameplay videos on Youtube if you want to check out my setup It's in 4K
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mvm4Bchn...SIkaIECMiOmarE

Quote Originally Posted by Plaindog View Post
    Thank you for the answer everyone. As I said, I love FGU and have used it for a long time. How far into the future is the new update?
    The first instance will be in test in a couple of weeks. Some more info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post672377
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Timing wise it's sort of looking like R19 and Kingmaker are going to be out at the same time, and that's amazing for me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Timing wise it's sort of looking like R19 and Kingmaker are going to be out at the same time, and that's amazing for me. XD
    Release 19 will only be in the test channel initially, and probably a week or so after Kingmaker is released. There'll also be limitations on which activities are covered in testing - I'm aiming on most Core Rules data up to level 5 for the first round of testing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We have Trenloe. So...

i Remember the first Games. I start with RP with the release of Pf2 in Germany, only Online Rounds with Friends. Pf2 have some Rules that you can´t overview easylie. Fg Helps a lot. i Tryed Foundry but its not the same 4 me. I´m glad to find FG :-D
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Release 19 will only be in the test channel initially, and probably a week or so after Kingmaker is released. There'll also be limitations on which activities are covered in testing - I'm aiming on most Core Rules data up to level 5 for the first round of testing.
    Will the initial release have the ability to add your own activities? That is definitely the feature I'm most excited about, since I end up tweaking/customizing the automation for a lot of things anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Will the initial release have the ability to add your own activities? That is definitely the feature I'm most excited about, since I end up tweaking/customizing the automation for a lot of things anyway.
    Yep. My design philosophy has always been to allow users to add their own stuff whenever possible, and that will be no different for activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. There'll be a lot more automation in Release 19 - a teaser video from early in the development cycle is available here: https://youtu.be/K3vomDTseB4 The activities functionality if probably a couple of weeks off going into test - I'll be using it for the first time in a gaming session this weekend as a final alpha test from my side.
    I'm very interested as well.
    I'm looking to run a couple campaigns for our game group.
    We have been playing 5e on fantasy grounds and Unity. We love it.
    Our DM is retiring, and I'm taking over.
    And we are planning some PF2e, especially with new Kingmaker out.

So my question 1.
    We have JSON exports from pathbuilder.
    What is the recommended converter, to FGU XML?

Thread Information