DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New gamer looking to join campaign

Hi, I am a long time role player although I have not played in recent years, and new to FG. I am willing to play most things although fantasy would be my preference. I am hoping to join a game that plays regulary one evening in the week. My time zone is GMT.

Once I get to grips with FG I may have a go at GMing my own game.

Cheers

Andy

UK Thursday Night RPGers may suit. We have a number of regular players and are not really looking for more, but if you're keen, check the list of games and sign up.

I've got a Babylon 5 game running on Sundays (8pm to 11pm GMT) if you're interested.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Cheers scytale2, I will check it out.

Valarian, yes I am interested, although I have never been into Babylon 5. I have played Traveller many moons ago... can you tell me more?

It's the d20 Fantasy SRD, with a few modifications to make the game a bit grittier. Combat is deadlier due to fixed hit point scores. I'll invite you to the campaign. I'm running the game now so you can drop in to watch if you want. This session will be ending soon.

The game will be up until about 2330, the alias to connect is in the game calendar. You should now have access to view the calendar entry.
    Last edited by Valarian; December 16th, 2007 at 23:17.

Valarian, sorry I missed you last week, are you planning a session this Sunday?

I am indeed (8pm GMT+0). There's an NPC character you could take on if you want to join in, or just join us to watch.
    If you want to join the campaign, we could introduce a player character for you later on.
    Last edited by Valarian; December 20th, 2007 at 21:57.

I am not too familar with the d20 rules or FG at the moment, and I don't think I'll get much time before Sunday to spend looking at them (time of the year and all that), so it may be best for all if I just look in to watch and try to follow what' going on...

No problem ... come in. You should be able to see the calendar entry and get the alias to connect to from there. You put the alias in when you connect as a player through FGII.

Thread Information