Starfinder Playlist

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Dowloads?

I'm new to all of this, and I've never used this program before, I don't know how to properly navigate the forums, and I'm honestly very confused. I want to GM a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game with some friends, but I can't find it in the store, so I looked for it here. I could only find versions that were for Classic or are years out of date. Could someone link me to the latest version of the game and teach me how to properly install and run those files in my game? Thanks.

EDIT: Forget it, this is just making me mad because none of the things I want to do on this forum exist. Just ignore this and don't reply. I give up.
    Last edited by ChefBoyjordee; January 2nd, 2023 at 04:45.

Damned pretty much listed all the important links, it is just a matter of subscribing to the two items in the forge, and then reading my post in the third link
    The Star Wars ruleset can handle all FFG/Edge Star Wars books, not just Edge of the Empire

I can understand if this is your first time using FantasyGrounds it can be confusing, please contact me in the third link (it is where we discuss the rulesets) and I wlll gladly help you get started.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im afraid he is a spammer johniba - wave goodbye and save your valuable time!
    Ah thanks for the info Damned.

Thread Information