5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 37 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Tasha's Cauldron of Everything:
    • Class > Wizard > Spellcasting Feature - there is an extraneous line break in the Learning Spells of 1st Level and Higher section

In Rime of the Frostmaiden:
    • Reference Manual > Ch 1 > Town Hall Capers > Easthaven Town Hall: The image link for the player map is broken and opens a new image. Likely this should be replaced with 4 links to the player maps for each floor and dungeon.
    • Reference Manual > Ch 1 > The Unseen > Approaching the Outpost: Suggestion: the "Roleplaying the Duergar" sidebar section breaks up a paragraph that should be together. Suggestion is to move the boxed text to the end of this page so the paragraph isn't broken. This is how it appears in the DnDBeyond version as well.
    • Image: Duergar Outpost Player Map. This player maps has a portion of the east side of the map cropped out (roughly 40 ft/4 grid squares). It would be nice to have the entire map so the "Safe Path" that characters might take is visible to the players.

I think it would be helpful if the following Story entries had links to the GM/Player maps.
    • Story 02.20.08 Approaching the Outpost: Link to Image: Duergar Outpost GM Map and Image: Duergar Outpost Player Map
    • Story 02.21.06 Approaching the Lodge: Link to Image: Frost Giant Ice Lodge GM and Image: Frost Giant Ice Lodge Player Map
    • Story 02.22.13 Easthaven Town Hall: Link to Image: Easthaven Town Hall GM Map and the four associated player maps
    • Story 02.23.06 Verbeeg Lair: Link to Image: Verbeeg Lair GM Map and Image: Verbeeg Lair Player Map
    • Story 02.24.07 Finding the Elven Tomb: Link to Image: Elven Tomb GM Map and Image: Elven Tomb Player Map
    • Story 02.25.07 Climbing Kelvin's Cairn. Link to Image: Kelvin's Cairn GM Map and Image: Kelvin's Cairn Player Map
    • Story 02.26.06 Approaching the Mine: Link to Image: Gem Mine GM Map and each Gem Mine Level X Player Map

This might not be considered a bug, but there are a number of Story entries that don't have links to related images or artwork. These are linked from the corresponding page in the Reference Manual, but the story entry lacks a link which makes it easy to miss if running the adventure from the Story entries. I think other conversions that use story entries generally have these links.
    • Story 02.17.07 Clever Beast: Link to Image: Lake Monster
    • Story 02.18.06 Search for the Sled: Link to Image: Goblin Wagon
    • Story 02.19.07.09 C9. Speaker's Office: Link to Image: Kadroth
    • Story 02.19.07.13 C13. Soothsayer's Room: Link to Image: Hethyl Arkorran
    • Story 02.20.05 Getting the Quest: Link to Image: Trovus Guards the Northern Light
    • Story 02.20.09.06 O6. Commander's Quarters: Link to Image: Nildar Sunblight
    • Story 02.21.04 Good Wolf, Bad Wolf: Link to Image: Koran and Kanan
    • Story 02.21.05 Crossing the Tundra: Link to Image: Frost Giant Ice Lodge Spotted
    • Story 02.22.00 Easthaven: Link to Image: Rinaldo's Seance in the Toil and Trouble section
    • Story 02.22.00 Easthaven: Link to Image: Speaker Danneth Waylen in the Town Hall Capers section
    • Story 02.22.05 Public Execution: Link to Image: Public Execution
    • Story 02.22.09.10 U10. Cauldron of Plenty: Link to Image: Maud Chiselbone
    • Story 02.22.13.06 T6: Link to Image: Demonic Figurehead
    • Story 02.23.05 Carnage in the Woods: Link to Image: Verbeeg Lair Entrance
    • Story 02.23.07 Affairs of the Heart: Link to Image: Gahg Returns
    • Story 02.24.00 Lonelywood: Link to Image: The White Moose in section The White Moose.
    • Story 02.24.08.09 E9: Link to Image: Ravisin and an Awakened Shrub
    • Story 02.25.07.06 Frozen Cave. Link to Image: Climber Meets Yeti
    • Story 02.25.07.07 Ruined Camp. Link to Image: Blue Boots
    • Story 02.26.07.08 M8.: Link to Image: Grell
    • Story 02.26.07.11 M11.: Link to Image: Trex

Tahas's noted; I'm sure SuperTeddy will be on the Frostmaiden stuff in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I tried loading my Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign tonight and nearly all assets in the module are missing. No images, no chapters, no encounters. There only a few things in the reference manual.

Blog Entries
    Welcome wade138

Try this first -
    go into your fantasy grounds data directory and then the \vault folder
    locate WOTC5EROTF.dat and delete it - then re run the updater

Incorrect Information in Refman for Dungeon of the Mad Mage

I didn't see this posted anywhere for this in any of the prior bug reports, but in the Dungeon of the Mad Mage - Ref Man Has incorrect information for one of the Gates on Level 4.
    In the Drider Lair it Talks about the Arch Gate to Level 6, which is supposed to link to area 27 on level 6, but the link that is showing in the Ref Man is going to Level 4 Area 27, the actual story entry is showing the correct information. see the attached screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks I'll note that for fixing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Error with encounters tool from Rime of the Frostmaiden module

Hi,
    On my D&D Icewind Dale Rime of the Frostmaiden the encounters tool aren't working. It don't add the NPCs to combat tracker and i get the following message: [ERROR] Missing data record, check your modules. Unable to add NPC record. (Npc name) ()

I already tryed to:
    disable all extensions and themes
    revert module changes
    delete the WOTC5EROTF.dat from vault and updated to download it back

But the ERROR persists. I'm playing this campaing every week for an year now and it was working before the update. It is the only module presenting this error.

Quote Originally Posted by augustoangelo View Post
    Hi,
    On my D&D Icewind Dale Rime of the Frostmaiden the encounters tool aren't working. It don't add the NPCs to combat tracker and i get the following message: [ERROR] Missing data record, check your modules. Unable to add NPC record. (Npc name) ()

I already tryed to:
    revert module changes

But the ERROR persists. I'm playing this campaing every week for an year now and it was working before the update. It is the only module presenting this error.
    Also having the same issue. Happened with the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by augustoangelo View Post
    Hi,

I already tryed to:
    revert module changes

Same issue here. No encounters are loading, anything specific to Rime of the Frostmaiden results in the same error code while other modules work perfectly fine.

Pushed a hotfix and should now have the NPCs linked within the encounters.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information