DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 37 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    I'll alert the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks for the reports. I'll alert the developers.

It is unlikely that you'll be able to create characters using the character wizard. I'm not familiar with this book, but generally anything which strays too far from the official WotC wording and way of doing things is going to fall foul of the Wizard. The same problem happened with Advanced 5e and we took the decision to remove the button for the character wizard with that one so that it avoided confusion. I'll mention this to the developers as well.

I'd suggest that you only use drag and drop for character creation. However if the problems you mention still exist with drag and drop then let me know and I'll pass this on.
    Did the developers get back to you on this issue?
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980 View Post
    Did the developers get back to you on this issue?
    I didn't contact them directly but I did inform Smiteworks who passed on the report to them. I assume that they fixed the issues or they have it on their list. But I don't know that for sure. I take it from your query that nothing has been fixed?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I didn't contact them directly but I did inform Smiteworks who passed on the report to them. I assume that they fixed the issues or they have it on their list. But I don't know that for sure. I take it from your query that nothing has been fixed?
    No, unfortunately no update. I did contact Free League, who said they'd also look into getting in contact with the developer too. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Keys from the Golden Vault
    The Murkmire Malevolence
    V2: Museum Shops
    Treasure block alludes to back rooms. The original map image shows a door, but there is no walls or doors configured on the map for these back rooms.

Tales from the Yawning Portal
    Against the Giants
    Image (battlemap): Hill-L1-1-Players
    -Secret door to the southeast of area 11 (see DM map Hill-GIant-One-DM [typo in Giant, btw]) is a solid wall, rather than a toggleable wall.
    -Area 5 (1.1.06 5. Maids' Chamber) does not have a door. This looks to be an error in the published map (see DM map 'Hill-GIant-One-DM') , but I think a door is intended to be present on the eastern wall.

Forge of Fury
    Image (battlemap): The-Sinkhole-Players
    Missing occluder immediately below the southern door.

Dead in Thay
    Image (battlemap): Abyssal-Prisons-Players
    Jail bars in area '02.04.03 14. Demon Cells' should use window tool, instead of wall. It affects how the encounter plays out.
    Last edited by M0kkan; February 22nd, 2023 at 02:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixylplyx View Post
    Keys from the Golden Vault
    The Murkmire Malevolence
    V2: Museum Shops
    Treasure block alludes to back rooms. The original map image shows a door, but there is no walls or doors configured on the map for these back rooms.
    I did not see those as doors at all; I thought they were cabinets or something and on the landing on the second floor. I'll fix that up by drawing in some rooms and doors. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by M0kkan View Post
    Tales from the Yawning Portal
    Against the Giants
    Image (battlemap): Hill-L1-1-Players
    -Secret door to the southeast of area 11 (see DM map Hill-GIant-One-DM [typo in Giant, btw]) is a solid wall, rather than a toggleable wall.
    -Area 5 (1.1.06 5. Maids' Chamber) does not have a door. This looks to be an error in the published map (see DM map 'Hill-GIant-One-DM') , but I think a door is intended to be present on the eastern wall.

Forge of Fury
    Image (battlemap): The-Sinkhole-Players
    Missing occluder immediately below the southern door.

Dead in Thay
    Image (battlemap): Abyssal-Prisons-Players
    Jail bars in area '02.04.03 14. Demon Cells' should use window tool, instead of wall. It affects how the encounter plays out.
    Thanks for the reports. I'll add those to my list to look at soon.

In TCE (Player's), Artificer class, under Multi-Class Proficiencies, the Tools are together with the armor on the Armor line.

Quote Originally Posted by digimatt View Post
    In TCE (Player's), Artificer class, under Multi-Class Proficiencies, the Tools are together with the armor on the Armor line.
    Noted, thanks for the report.

Thread Information