DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 37 First 1234513 ... Last

Monster Manual, Flame Skull, Typo "Cantrip" s/b "Cantrips"

This monster was the other one where I couldn't delete the spells, drop it on the combat tracker and have its single Cantrip, mage hand, parse out. I finally realized its because the Spellcasting trait says "Cantrip (at will): mage hand" instead of "Cantrips (at will): mage hand". The parser wants plural not singular even it it is just one cantrip.

That one got to me, I knew it had to be a typo or extra character but I just couldn't see it for a while, LOL. Now it's all yours.

Right, thanks. I'll add it to the cue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This is less of a support question and more of a suggestion - In Dragons of Stormwreck Isle, the module has the NPC Runara's token as a picture of a bronze dragon. This would actually give away something important to stay unknown for any first time players. It would ruin the big reveal if a dm doesn't catch it. Its not supposed to come out until later in the adventure that she is in fact a dragon. She greets the party as a humanoid in dragons rest. Just ran this about a month ago and realized in time to change it.

The first encounter is there more for convenience rather than anything else; it's not a combat encounter and there's no need to add the encounter to the Combat tracker. So the PCs aren't going to see her token at that point. Having said that I can change the token in that encounter just in case anyone actually places the NPCs on the combat tracker. Unfortunately no artwork was provided for this NPC so it'll have to be a letter token - which won't be all that nice when all the others do have non letter tokens.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The first encounter is there more for convenience rather than anything else; it's not a combat encounter and there's no need to add the encounter to the Combat tracker. So the PCs aren't going to see her token at that point. Having said that I can change the token in that encounter just in case anyone actually places the NPCs on the combat tracker. Unfortunately no artwork was provided for this NPC so it'll have to be a letter token - which won't be all that nice when all the others do have non letter tokens.
    Can you use one of the SmiteWorks licensed tokens? I know that's not something normally done, but maybe its allowed?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can you use one of the SmiteWorks licensed tokens? I know that's not something normally done, but maybe its allowed?
    The token would be the usual WOtC letter token. Can't use anything else in a WotC product if there's no specific artwork from which to make a token.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

• Story 02.19.05 Knights of the Black Sword: There is an extraneous line break in the Cult Behavior section - "That time <new line> comes when..."
    • Reference Manual > Chapter 1 > Black Swords > Knights of the Black Sword: There is an extraneous line break in the Cult Behavior section - "That time <new line> comes when..."
    • Images > Bryn Shander Map: There is a missing pin for The Northlook location.
    • Quests: The Conversion Notes state that there are quests that can be shared with the players. However, all of the entries under the Quests sidebar are written from a GM perspective and many include information that shouldn't be shared with players. Just thought I'd mention it since as written most of them probably shouldn't be shared with players.

I'll alert the developer, thank you for the report.

Kobold Press, Tome of Beasts, Boreas, Innate Spellcasting

The first "At will" spell is "create water". There is no "create water" spell in 5E, probably it should be "create food and water".

Thanks, I'll alert the developer.

Thread Information