STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 37 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Monster Manual, Orc Eye of Gruumsh - is missing its cantrips: guidance, resistance, thaumaturgy
    So it is - due to the hyphen in 'at-will'. I'll cue that up for fixing (also how come no one noticed this for seven years )
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    So it is - due to the hyphen in 'at-will'. I'll cue that up for fixing (also how come no one noticed this for seven years )
    Cuz they die before they run out of better spells to use?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Probably because those cantrips are not impactful. I only found them because I knew some of the 3rd party clerical casters have missing cantrips so I was doing a mass search to try to find them. Interestingly, the Eye of Grumash did populate the combat tracker with cantrips and rest of the spells if you deleted all the spell data, which didn't include cantrips - so the hyphen doesn't mess up the combat tracker parse if nothing was there.

Interesting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tome of Heroes (Kobold Press) bad link

The "Disarm" feat has the text for the "Braced Reception" feat instead of the proper Disarm text.

I'll let the developer know. thanks.

Pregen char issues Dragons of Stormwreck Isle

We (Aulderyn and Bob M) believe we have found problems with pregen character(s) defined within the Dragons of Stormwreck Isle module. Attached Word document has the details.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The pregenerated characters supplied with Dragons of Stormwreck Isle are as described in the book including the traits that they get at level 2 and level 3. So in order to use them as intended (that is as they are written in the book) then you should only use the one provided in the module. In other words don't have any other books open and just drag in the Paladin from the players module of Dragons of Stormwreck Isle. (As you say don't use the Character Wizard - it has not been coded as far as I know for Dragons of Stormwreck Isle).

The Paladin as described in DoSI does not conform as far as I can see to any particular specialization. They get Divine Sense and Lay on Hands at level one, Divine Smite, Fighting Style (protection) and Spellcasting at level two. There's no archetype choice at level 3; you get Sacred Weapon and Turn the Unholy as their Channel Divinities.

In short if you use the DOSI pregens then level them up using only the DOSI characters. If you want a Paladin as described in the Player's Handbook along with choices of archetype from other books then create a character yourself from scratch.

I understand what you're saying. Thanks.

With the limitations / simplifications you've described, it looks like the CW does handle level-up for these characters, at least the Paladin, fairly well. It's certainly better than having a new player (this is a starter set after all) track down and drag/drop each and every feature and action.

The only item missed by the CW is Divine Health, which is the first feature given to the Paladin at 3rd level according to the (printed) character sheet.

Ah, ok. That's because I've missed divine health from the list of features. I'll cue that up for fixing.

Also you only need to drag in the paladin class from the class menu and all of the features will get added to the abilities tab. You don't need to drag in anything else.

Thread Information