5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 37 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GingaChris View Post
    Having this same issue on two campaigns anytime you try and expand on your effect or spell that error code pops up
    Welcome to the forums. What error are you talking about? The most likely cause of errors are extensions. Make sure you have the most up to date versions. Always test in a new campaign without extensions to see if you can reproduce the error. If you can’t then enable extensions one at a time until you get the error and the last one you enabled is probably the culprit.

If an extension isn’t your issue then can you provide a few more details than what you have provided.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

in the player's handbook portion of, spelljammer's astral adventure's guide, under races, autognome, at the bottom of main, under specialized design.
    it reads" You gain two tool proficiencies of your choice, selected from the Player's Handbook.ok. as shown in my screen shot, there is an extra .ok. minor, but meh it's a "bug"

I am not sure if I have too many extensions conflicting with each other but after my last FGU update I can no longer add new or modify existing effect (the magnifying icon is no longer there). Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanabca View Post
    I am not sure if I have too many extensions conflicting with each other but after my last FGU update I can no longer add new or modify existing effect (the magnifying icon is no longer there). Anyone else having this issue?
    The first thing to do is test in a new campaign without extensions. If you can't replicate in such a campaign then it will be an extension or extension conflict which is causing the issue and you'll need to track it down by adding extensions in one at a time until you can replicate.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    in the player's handbook portion of, spelljammer's astral adventure's guide, under races, autognome, at the bottom of main, under specialized design.
    it reads" You gain two tool proficiencies of your choice, selected from the Player's Handbook.ok. as shown in my screen shot, there is an extra .ok. minor, but meh it's a "bug"
    I'll add that to the top of my priority list
    Seriously thanks for the report.

Rime of the Frostmaiden: "Reference Manual > Chapter 4: Desctruction's Light" is spelled wrong

Noted. Thanks for the report.

In Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, floor 2, room 26c (02.26.03 26c), the Stone Sphere trap has a movement listed of 0. This causes a disruption in trying to determine what its actual rate of movement is for when the trap is setoff. I'm assuming the movement should be 60 ft, as per the DMG's Rolling Sphere entry under Traps in Chapter 5. And this isn't really a missed thing by the converter, the original room description doesn't list it either, just that you can slow it down by 15 feet when doing the strength check, but would be helpful to resolve for DM's running this module.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    In Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, floor 2, room 26c (02.26.03 26c), the Stone Sphere trap has a movement listed of 0. This causes a disruption in trying to determine what its actual rate of movement is for when the trap is setoff. I'm assuming the movement should be 60 ft, as per the DMG's Rolling Sphere entry under Traps in Chapter 5. And this isn't really a missed thing by the converter, the original room description doesn't list it either, just that you can slow it down by 15 feet when doing the strength check, but would be helpful to resolve for DM's running this module.
    Yeah, you are right. It never crossed my mind that it was taken from the DMG; but the wording is exactly the same except the DMG version mentions how far it moves.

Vault of Magic (Kobold Press): The "treasure trove" tables have a visibility button that is broken. It's not possible to hide your rolls on this table.

Thread Information