DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 37 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Well, the 'races' in Van Richten aren't really races but lineages. So these are things that come on top of, or replace, any race that you have. If you've chosen a race that already has languages (which I think would be all of them); then you retain the languages of that race and don't get any new ones. Having said that I can add in a language feature bit since it won't complicate things any more than they already are.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks. The way the ancestral legacy lineage is worded it uses "if" and there are discussions about origin that are ones other than "I was something else before"... "Ancestral Legacy. If you replace a race with this lineage, you can keep the following elements of that race: any skill proficiencies you gained from it and any climbing, flying, or swimming speed you gained from it.
    If you don't keep any of those elements or you choose this lineage at character creation, you gain proficiency in two skills of your choice." so in that case, there is no discussion about languages. I appreciate you looking at it.

Good Day Zacchaeus
    In Tales from the Yawning Portal: Against the Giants on level 2 of the Frost Giants Room 5 the encounter is not in the room description. It is Encounter 2.2.09.5 Entrance.

Thanks

Thanks, I'll check that out.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

One step forward, two steps back for the latest Kingdoms & Warfare update.

Domain UI now fixed, but creating a unit now sees the Experience, Armor and Type boxes unselectable:

K&W Bug.png

They look like you can click on them (as you should), but doing so just makes the box disappear - which is what the image depicts.

I'll alert the developers

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    One step forward, two steps back for the latest Kingdoms & Warfare update.

Domain UI now fixed, but creating a unit now sees the Experience, Armor and Type boxes unselectable:

K&W Bug.png

They look like you can click on them (as you should), but doing so just makes the box disappear - which is what the image depicts.
    I'm looking into this. The code for the unit sheet has been working and hasn't changed in months so something must have changed in Core to break this.

Tome of Heroes (Kobold Press) spells: Rive
    casting time shows as "60 ft." Should be "1 action".

Thanks, I’ll alert the developer.

Having this same issue on two campaigns anytime you try and expand on your effect or spell that error code pops up

Thread Information