DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 37 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Hi 5e rules campaign, no extensions loaded , character sheet in Actions Tab, when right click -> Create Item-> error console with message
    "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "5E:campaign/scripts/power_list.lua"]:34: attempt to index field 'name' (a nil value)"

Thanks for reporting. We have a fix queued for the next weekly release. For now, you can use the Add Power button at the bottom, or the Add Power button on each spell level/group header.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DungeonArchitect View Post
    Hi 5e rules campaign, no extensions loaded , character sheet in Actions Tab, when right click -> Create Item-> error console with message
    "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "5E:campaign/scripts/power_list.lua"]:34: attempt to index field 'name' (a nil value)"
    Reported here: Creating new item/power in actions tab throws console error (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, we will work to get everything sorted as quickly as possible. We have identified the issue with the party sheet and will have a fix out either in this or next week's update. For the character sheet however we have been unable to reproduce the error, could you provide steps taken that result in the error with a clean campaign and only the Kingdoms and Warfare extension loaded?
    Sorry it took me a bit to get back with this.

Upon loading a campaign with no other extensions, I could no longer replicate that specific error either. I believe it was being caused by another extension I had loaded that was also in need of an update.

After disabling that extension, the error vanished, and upon loading the updated version, the error didn't return.

Sorry for the confusion with that error and thanks for the quick fix for the other ones!
    Last edited by CyborgGecko; March 12th, 2023 at 23:36. Reason: Forgot quote

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    "Tome of Heroes" by Kobold Press:
    The spell "Adjust Position" has the text from the spell "Abrupt Hug" instead of its own text.
    FIXED - Minxdobby

Hi, the updated PHB module links "Items - Tack, Harness, And Drawn Vehicles" and "Items - Mounts and other Animals" has swapped content. Also, I'm missing "Items - Adventuring gear" and "Items - Tools". Thanks!
    Last edited by Brewsinker; March 16th, 2023 at 00:03.

Welcome to the forums.

There is no export category of Adventuring Gear or tools; hence the reason you aren't seeing those. (The PHB was created using a different method previously - which did produce such lists). To see a list of adventuring gear or tools use the filters at the bottom of the items window. I'm not sure what's going on with the mounts and harness etc; I'll need to consult with the developer since it would seem to be a ruleset issue rather then a problem with the data.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So there seems to be a small bug I found in 5e with the last update.
    I've made 3 custom classes all with three specializations each with the options for them starting at level 3, and so I started making a custom cleric with the specialization starting at level one clicked the option for "spec choice" but the specializations tab won't show up on the custom class sheet.

Tried locking and unlocking the sheet, increasing the level and tried closing down FG and reopening it but still wont show up, so I thought maybe it was just that sheet that was bugged, I went and started making another custom class made the spec choice at level three in hopes that it would work but that did not work either.
    I even tried making a new campaign and just copy and past all my work, but still the specializations tab will not show up.

I don't think I'm doing anything different from the first three times I've done it, but now it doesn't seem to be working.
    Last edited by KillinWithKi11Roy; March 17th, 2023 at 19:46.

I suspect you may be looking at older instructions. There is no Specialization pop up now. Specializations have their own window class. See the Specializations button at the top of the class list and see video thirty five here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I suspect you may be looking at older instructions. There is no Specialization pop up now. Specializations have their own window class. See the Specializations button at the top of the class list and see video thirty five here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    Thats so weird.... this was not there 2 days ago.... I know I haven't gone mad because the tabs are still there on the other sheets, but thank ya!

Thread Information