FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 37 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by KillinWithKi11Roy View Post
    Thats so weird.... this was not there 2 days ago.... I know I haven't gone mad because the tabs are still there on the other sheets, but thank ya!
    In all legacy cases (that is any classes created several months ago when the change took place) will still have the tabs - since otherwise they would have broken. But any new character class created since the change (I can't remember exactly but it was months ago) will not have those tabs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Where do I go to report an issue I'm seeing with Kingdoms & Warfare?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Where do I go to report an issue I'm seeing with Kingdoms & Warfare?
    Here, and I'll pass it on to the developers.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I checked with only this extension activated and it still occurs.

Domains > Other tab

2023-03-20 19_16_33-Fantasy Grounds.png

Overlapping text.

FGU version: 4.3.6
    Not sure where to find a version for K&W, it's mentioned in the chat but without a version number.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    I checked with only this extension activated and it still occurs.

Domains > Other tab

2023-03-20 19_16_33-Fantasy Grounds.png

Overlapping text.

FGU version: 4.3.6
    Not sure where to find a version for K&W, it's mentioned in the chat but without a version number.
    Thanks for reporting. We're taking a look and it now.

In Monsters of the Multiverse:
    For most (if not all) NPCs, in the stat blocks on the Other tab there seems to be a problem with the line breaks. In the section below the stats table, all of the lines seem to be concatenated together. For example, for the Abjurer Wizard NPC, on the Other tab, Saving Throws, Skills, Senses, Languages, and Challenge all appear on one line instead of one line each.

Noted

Good Day Zacchaeus
    I tried to open the Teleport Mishap table from the spell description in the Players Handbook and get the following message in chat (Note this is in a clean campaign with no extensions):

Attempt to open wildcard links(s) that do not match any loaded module data. Check your active Library modules. (tables.tab_teleportmishap@*)

I can open the Table itself from the Tables button and searching for it.
    Last edited by Bonkon; March 25th, 2023 at 08:47. Reason: Typos

Yep, I see that. I'll get that fixed.

Using the races in Van Richten Guide to Ravenloft - Players, none of the 3 races have languages listed on the class description or on the "other" tab so they aren't added to the character. I think they are supposed to get Common + 1 right? I don't own the actual book, just the FGU version for a cross reference, but some Google searches seem to confirm that.

Thread Information