5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 37 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Beastheart and Monstrous Companions:
    I think the Reference Manual is missing the "Quick Build" section and part of the "Multiclassing and the Beastheart" section (the boxed text about Multiclassing Options) that is found in the PDF version (page 26).
    I'll see that the developers are notified.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Runara Dragons of Stormwreck Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The first encounter is there more for convenience rather than anything else; it's not a combat encounter and there's no need to add the encounter to the Combat tracker. So the PCs aren't going to see her token at that point. Having said that I can change the token in that encounter just in case anyone actually places the NPCs on the combat tracker. Unfortunately no artwork was provided for this NPC so it'll have to be a letter token - which won't be all that nice when all the others do have non letter tokens.
    Definitely true, but I did place the encounter so my new players could visualize how many were there and they could mill about. Since this is a starter set, most newer players to roleplaying struggle with the theatre of the mind aspect at first. I think the other two humanoids are just letter tokens as well so that should be ok. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Beastheart and Monstrous Companions:
    I think the Reference Manual is missing the "Quick Build" section and part of the "Multiclassing and the Beastheart" section (the boxed text about Multiclassing Options) that is found in the PDF version (page 26).
    Thanks for reporting. I submitted an update that adds these sections in.

Caught some errors in damage immunities coding for some entries in Monsters of the Multiverse. It looks like most of the demon lords (Fraz Urb'Luu, Demogorgon, Juiblex, etc.) have damage immunities that are worded incorrectly, and ends up making them immune to both magical and non-magical bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing damage.

Their immunity entry for their damage block reads:

"bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing that is nonmagical"

But the text should read:

"bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks." (without italics)

The current, incorrect wording just treats them as immune to all B/S/P damage, even when the damage type also has the magic property. Seems to be true of all the demon lords, but does not appear to be true of the devils or most other creatures.

Thanks, I'll make sure the developer gets to know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Monsters of the Multiverse githyanki gish has a couple issues.
    1. Type is "Humanoid (Gith" and alignment is "Wizard), Any Alignment"
    2. nondetection spell has the following code which is causing problems.
    Code:

See attached screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll pass that on to the developer. Thanks for the report.

Rime of the Frostmaiden:
    • Story 02.25.07 Climbing Kelvin's Cairn: Missing links to Image: Kelvin's Cairn GM Map and Kelvin's Cairn Player Map (the maps that show the mountain). These are linked in the Reference Manual, just not the story entry.
    • NPC: Sephek Kaltro: Sephek's "Cold Regeneration" ability doesn't generate the appropriate REGEN effect on the CT. This seems to be because the ability is called "Cold Regeneration". If changed to simply "Regeneration" it works as expected. (This one is probably a 5e ruleset thing).

Thanks, I'll pass that on to the developer.

"Tome of Heroes" by Kobold Press:
    The spell "Adjust Position" has the text from the spell "Abrupt Hug" instead of its own text.

Thread Information