DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... Last

5e Bug Reports (2023)

Time to retire the old thread again. Everything in that one has been noted or already fixed.

Please report bugs that you find in any 5e modules (adventures, reference modules etc) in this thread. It doesn't matter if you are seeing the bug in Classic or Unity report them in this thread. Report bugs which are specific to the Unity client or to the 5e ruleset here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Healing-Unity

When reporting give as much information as possible as to where to find the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Typos: Bardic Inspiration text includes "The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20,before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die but must must decide before the GM says whether the roll succeeds or fails." I believe that's in the 5E SRD Data module. First bold section should have a space after the comma. 2nd has doubled word.

Hey guys, I think there's some problems with Curse of Strahd. The images from the Martikov Family and Bray Martikov portrait just vanished. Here's a print:CoS-ImagesMissing.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Typos: Bardic Inspiration text includes "The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20,before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die but must must decide before the GM says whether the roll succeeds or fails." I believe that's in the 5E SRD Data module. First bold section should have a space after the comma. 2nd has doubled word.
    Thanks, I'll add it to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by arturem View Post
    Hey guys, I think there's some problems with Curse of Strahd. The images from the Martikov Family and Bray Martikov portrait just vanished. Here's a print:
    Thanks. The name of this image was originally misspelled but the fix doesn't seem to have taken.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
    Reference Manual > Appendix C > Goliaths - the image is missing and clicking on it creates an empty New Image.

An update will be coming on the next weekly update to address Icewind Dale's issues.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Noticed that for Goliath player characters built using the new Goliath from MotM, the 5E ruleset does not automatically update the encumbrance/carrying capacity values for maximum and lift/push/drag. This works for Goliaths created from older sources.

Looks like this is because the Powerful Build ability from the older Goliath stats has been changed to Little Giant in the latest version from MotM, and the 5E ruleset is hardcoded to look for Powerful Build.

I'll include that in the next ruleset update. Thanks for the sleuthing.

Regards,
    JPG

Monster Manual, Orc Eye of Gruumsh - is missing its cantrips: guidance, resistance, thaumaturgy

Thread Information