STAR TREK 2d20

New player looking to play. Any System, willing to pay for the time of a GM

-Eastern Standard Time Zone

-Experience Playing:

Star Wars Saga Edition (My First)

DnD 4e

Pathfinder 5e

Dark Heresy

-Willing to Try Any System that does not require Calculous (I nearly failed that class)

Hey all, I'm A Fan With Too Much Time (AFWTMT), and I have never used this program before! I used to GM games at home with my friends in college, and have played a lot of Star Wars Saga Edition, a fair amount of Dnd 4e, and some Pathfinder 5e. I am honestly willing and eager to try any system really... I just want to play as a player, and not a GM. I got to play as player in my first campaign (Star Wars Saga Edition) and the Experience made me love roleplaying. I purchased the Ultimate Edition of Unity on Steam for the sale, and perhaps one day I will return to DMing, I've DMed several games and had lots of fun doing it, but I'm just craving the chance to play as an interesting character. My schedule is fairly flexible, and I am willing to learn any new system and verse myself in any system I've played before. I really like to play in character, and I play a dedicated role. I'm looking for any group with a GM who does not mind a player who takes their character concept all the way, is unafraid to become part of the plot, and more than willing to help drive it.

I am ALWAYS open to GM feed back. I just want to play a fun and interesting character in a campaign that will allow me the flexibility to both be myself, and follow a fun and compelling plot. In me you will find a flexible, creative, and conducive player. At least, that is what I aim to be. Please let me know if you are interested in running a game with a player like me in it, I am willing to pay for a GMs precious time, having been one before, I know its no lean undertaking.

Like I said, at the current moment thanks to my line of work (largely freelance copy writing or travel agency based), I can be very flexible with my schedule as long as we are not playing literally everyday. Please tell me what you are aiming for in your Campaign, I am very open to playing most kinds of characters, but once I pick, choose, and am approved, I go all the way with the idea. If you have a very rigid idea about what you want to happen in the story of the game, then I may not be the player for you, as I get deeply involved and strain against railroads. My characters change sides, wrestle with internal dilemmas, and have even flipped villains into heroes (and heroes into villains).

Sounds to me like you'd like a highly political campaign. Lots of internal backstabbing, doing jobs for favors and trying to just get by by doing what you can.

Sent you a Private message.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information