FG Spreadshirt Swag

What do you key in for <loc>?

More specifically I am looking to set up an effect for Persistent

PERSISTENT: # <dmg>, <loc>

So I tried the following this thinking I can change the number and location on the fly to suit the amount of damage and location:

Persistent Damage; PERSISTENT 3, Head - This randomizes the location the damage is applied to
    Persistent Damage; PERSISTENT 3, HEAD - This also randomizes the location the damage is applied to

Not sure what I'm doing wrong and the syntax is not on the wiki page that I can find.

I would suggest you check out the wiki as it does break down quite a bit.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...0+Base+Effects

From the wiki, the default structure for that effect is:

What you displayed is not correct and would say try it with this structure and see if that helps do what you are trying to accomplish.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Sorry! I actually typed it wrong here what I have is

Persistent Damage; PERSISTENT 3: Head - This randomizes the location the damage is applied to
    Persistent Damage; PERSISTENT 3: HEAD - This also randomizes the location the damage is applied to

I had accidentally typed a , here instead of : fixing that it looks like my structure is right but what is the syntax for the body part? Either all caps or written normally it applies the persistent effect but does not seem to recognize the location.
    Last edited by JediScoundrel; December 30th, 2022 at 18:31.

PERSISTENT: 3 physical, head would be an example
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thank you! I did use that exact example to see if it would fix it but unfortunately it still is choosing a random location. I'm doing some combat practice but as you can see Johnny Black, our current victim, is suffering from that effect but it has chosen first his right arm, then his left.

persistent.png

You are correct. I double checked the code and it was not passing the location in the effect to the damage code. I am currently on vacation, but will try and get this in by the next weekly update or the next.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You are correct. I double checked the code and it was not passing the location in the effect to the damage code. I am currently on vacation, but will try and get this in by the next weekly update or the next.
    As I said before it's no rush at all! I'm just posting stuff as it comes up and generally assume it's my own error that someone will point out hah

Thread Information