DICE PACKS BUNDLE

trying to track down Extension errors

Trying to see if anyone has ideas on where to start with any of the following errors... we use tons of extensions and not easy to reproduce.

1) Token sizes reset to medium size (PC and NPC all sizes) can't see a pattern although it tends to happen when you put an effect on the character. once it starts resizing it continues resizing at other times

2) Cohorts and companions ext is what we use for a shape shifter. after playing a bit, the PC can no longer target, roll an attack or damage with their shape. (Attacks tend to go first) the DM can roll for them NP. I will reach out to the creator once I nail this down a bit.

3) Large Targeting arrows occasionally. Giant arrows.PNG

4) The following error when loading into the game (before most of the library begins loading error code.png

My extensions are listed in my signature and I am just looking to see if anyone has a suggestion on where to start or any other ideas. Removing extensions and retesting will be difficult due to inconsistent occurrences and It will require the DM and another player to fully test.

any thoughts on start points would be great.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

1) It's probably Size Matters which I already told M&U some months ago, but it seems to only happen in 3.5e/pfrpg and wasn't able to track down why.
    2) Yeah, this was forked over from Friendzone from 5e and is imho not 100% stable (could be wrong since I tested half a year ago last). I've written a mini-cohorts extension for myself which is pretty much only listing NPCs in a new tab for PCs to view.
    3) Could be an extension or some wonky grid resolution, some people have had it, I don't know of a known extension issue.
    4)
    - PF Remove Effect Tag has a warning
    - Advancement XP has a warning
    - CeleRND is probably the Random Encounter Generator by Celebrindal

It's probably best to also report the warnings to the authors if those also happen when only loading their ext.

Thank you!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    1) It's probably Size Matters which I already told M&U some months ago, but it seems to only happen in 3.5e/pfrpg and wasn't able to track down why.
    2) Yeah, this was forked over from Friendzone from 5e and is imho not 100% stable (could be wrong since I tested half a year ago last). I've written a mini-cohorts extension for myself which is pretty much only listing NPCs in a new tab for PCs to view.
    3) Could be an extension or some wonky grid resolution, some people have had it, I don't know of a known extension issue.
    4)
    - PF Remove Effect Tag has a warning
    - Advancement XP has a warning
    - CeleRND is probably the Random Encounter Generator by Celebrindal

It's probably best to also report the warnings to the authors if those also happen when only loading their ext.
    1) turned off Size Matters and it was error free through 10 minutes of direct testing. will test during next session.
    2)I will Keep an Eye on this and see if I can track down a repeatable issue. Mosttornbrain said back in August his group did not switch to FGU. so not sure how much he is responding at this point, Perhaps if not, they might be willing to give their code over to the community?
    3) got a good shot of the issue. its as if the arrow gets stuck at the zoomed in size and doesn't change with zoom level. Arrow error Zoomed in.PNG Arrow error Zoomed out.PNG
    4) Removed Advancement XP and Rnd Encounter and no more error thrown.
    Last edited by Morenu; December 31st, 2022 at 23:46.

I think you mean MostTornBrain
    The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/MostTornBrain/CohortsAndCompanions

It's a rather complex topic so I didn't dive too deep into it and my table works just fine with summons & co.

Advancement XP error is just forgetting to remove a line that references a file in the extension that doesnt exist. Ill get the updated one out later tonight once i wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Advancement XP error is just forgetting to remove a line that references a file in the extension that doesnt exist. Ill get the updated one out later tonight once i wake up
    Thx, no worries. I know warnings are a way different priority that errors. Thanks

Put out the new version of Adv XP just now. Tested and no more warnings.

Nice!

Still working on the effect removal extension. Due to underlying changes, this extension will no longer support Starfinder. It will require a new extension, but I should be able to get it working for 3.5E and PF1 again.

Thread Information