FG Spreadshirt Swag

Advance IFT effect I'm just not getting it.

I looked through the forum and was up on the wiki for about three hours, and I think what I'm looking at is:

IFT: Target (All, !construct, !undead); DMG: 1d6 Necrotic; [Self]

But it doesn't seem to be taking it.

I tried the same type of command but with the full list of creature types removing undead and construct from the list but it still doesn't add the additional d6 Necrotic to damage swings the character makes.

Am I just doing this wrong?

Welcome to FG.

The syntax is IFT: TYPE(<creaturetpe>,<creaturetype>); DMG: 1d6, necrotic. You can't have a not (that is you can't have !construct - the pling only works with damage types); so if you want the damage to only apply to creatures that aren't undead or constructs then you'll need to list all of them separated by a comma.

See the wiki here for more information https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...-on-IF-and-IFT

And these videos https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...177#post654177 (especially video seven).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    "Target" is not used, since the 'T' in "IFT" already indicates that Then as Mr Z says, you have to indicate what you are comparing on the target, i.e. in this case TYPE. Finally, 'not's are not supported *G*

So, what you are looking for is (case sensitive):
    IFT: TYPE (aberration, beast, celestial, dragon, elemental, fey, fiend, giant, humanoid, monstrosity, ooze, plant, aarakocra, bullywug, demon, devil, dragonborn, dwarf, elf, gith, gnoll, gnome, goblinoid, grimlock, halfling, human, kenku, kuo-toa, kobold, lizardfolk, living construct, merfolk, orc, quaggoth, sahuagin, shapechanger, thri-kreen, titan, troglodyte, yuan-ti, yugoloth); DMG: 1d6 necrotic

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

FYI that logical NOT logic, even if it was allowed, wouldn't do what you want since !undead includes constructs and !constructs includes undead... You would need a logical AND.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    "Target" is not used, since the 'T' in "IFT" already indicates that Then as Mr Z says, you have to indicate what you are comparing on the target, i.e. in this case TYPE. Finally, 'not's are not supported *G*

So, what you are looking for is (case sensitive):
    IFT: TYPE (aberration, beast, celestial, dragon, elemental, fey, fiend, giant, humanoid, monstrosity, ooze, plant, aarakocra, bullywug, demon, devil, dragonborn, dwarf, elf, gith, gnoll, gnome, goblinoid, grimlock, halfling, human, kenku, kuo-toa, kobold, lizardfolk, living construct, merfolk, orc, quaggoth, sahuagin, shapechanger, thri-kreen, titan, troglodyte, yuan-ti, yugoloth); DMG: 1d6 necrotic
    Okay I tried this and it immediately worked, (I did have it as IFT: Type, but I think type wasn't all caps and that's what did it). I feel like I tried this too.

Either way by the magic of coding it has been fixed, thank you.

Also Griogre, you're right a logical AND would be needed.

There is a extension if not untrue that allows you to do logical not. If you want AND you can just chain conditionals together. So something like the following I think would work but haven't tried it.
    Code:
    IFTN: TYPE(undead); IFTN: TYPE(construct);  DMG: 1d6 necrotic

Thread Information