STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Here's a screenshot of my setup.
    SWADE in FGU allows you to set up custom attacks and defenses. You may want to do that.
    cyberattack.jpg

I tried to create the gear and attacks under a different campaign, and everything worked fine with and without the extensions I typically use. I guess it must be something I've done over the almost 3 years I've been running the game and tinkering with it as I've learned new things. Oh well. It isn't THAT big a of a deal. Thanks again for everyone's input. I'll just have to live with it for now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Here's a screenshot of my setup.
    SWADE in FGU allows you to set up custom attacks and defenses. You may want to do that.
    cyberattack.jpg
    Thanks! I was on the right track, but I didn't know you could set the defense for a particular attack as well. Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    ACMF has the Hacking effect already in his gear - you don't need to add it to the Combat Tracker as well. Anything on a character in [ ] gets added to the character, even if it is not on the Combat Tracker.
    That is exactly what I though based on the description of the problem. In book conversion where author has armor cover expressed as [torso, arms] under the NPC gear section. There is a danger of that getting automatically applied as an effect on the CT. To reduce clutter I edit armor location line to (torso, arms]
    Last edited by Lonewolf; January 11th, 2023 at 21:21.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thanks again for all of the responses. I finally got it to work via an attack option. Not sure why it works like it should that way and not as a power, but it is another bit of automation that speeds things up for us. I've done a lot of customizing without actually coding anything, so I'm surprised I haven't broken more things.

Thread Information